No apartment to fvck in! What to do?

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I have a serious dilemma. I am going out for drinks with a HB9 tomorrow night. I am couch surfing at my brother's place because I am securing a job before I rent an apartment.

Now I know this girl is DTF. She is driving an hour to come to my city. Now the thing is, I can't bring her back to my brother's place. :confused: I can't just take her upstairs and go "oh yea, I'm crashing on this couch".

How would you guys handle this? I want to smash but there is NO way I can take her back here. Get it on in a car? Come clean about not having my own place at the moment? :nervous:

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have money? Go check out a motel or hotel.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, id just bang her in the car. i've done it, its not too bad.

drive up to a decent spot to "talk" and "chill" and then just get it on...

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
Do you have money? Go check out a motel or hotel.
I am pretty broke since I don't have a job (fresh out of college). I think I have $130 to my name right now.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
I am pretty broke since I don't have a job (fresh out of college). I think I have $130 to my name right now.
You should save the $130 for desperate needs such as food, shelter, clothes, bills to pay, etc.

Bang her in the car. If you can build up sexual tension in the car, then she wouldn't mind having sex in the car because she'll be craving for your d!ck regardless of the setting.

Make sure no law enforcement are nearby and you should be fine.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:

Try the beach, pool at night if you live close by or see about a friends place. You may have to settle for a cheap motel or just smash in your or her car. Or drive somewhere secluded and **** her over the hood of the car etc.

jefh

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this brings memory, I was gonna Fck this girl off POF, but i was broke and didn't have any money for a hotel, I told her I knew this spot near her house * which I did, because that's where I used to have sex with this one girl* where we could safely have sex in the car, but she didn't want to, she was scared. She asked me, don't you have your own place, and I didn't

Iggy69

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how you feel, it's so much easier getting a girl in bed when you have your own place. When I think about it, 90% of the time I got laid was in my own place. The other 10% was at her place but that is out the option for you.

Do you have a friends spot you can take her too? When I had my own spot I always had this friend that needed a place to smash when I had my own spot and of course I would let him, he probably banged about 5 woman in my place. If not my place he would take them to this secluded park where he could park in the middle of trees and fvck them in the car and even in the woods (I know I went on a couple of missions with some slvts with him).

Other than that, it's really difficult if you don't have a spot, having your own place just really increases your confidence and in my case always resulted in more pvssy by far.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Guys, I have a serious dilemma. I am going out for drinks with a HB9 tomorrow night. I am couch surfing at my brother's place because I am securing a job before I rent an apartment.

Now I know this girl is DTF. She is driving an hour to come to my city. Now the thing is, I can't bring her back to my brother's place. :confused: I can't just take her upstairs and go "oh yea, I'm crashing on this couch".

How would you guys handle this? I want to smash but there is NO way I can take her back here. Get it on in a car? Come clean about not having my own place at the moment? :nervous:
One of the pof sloots? How many responses on there so far? The only issue will be if someone in your area is spamming the same message to the same chicks. If so work on a similar intro message to spam. Dont go overboard spamming on a daily basis as the system will block you from sending copy and paste. You can get around it by adding or changing a word though.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
One of the pof sloots? How many responses on there so far? The only issue will be if someone in your area is spamming the same message to the same chicks. If so work on a similar intro message to spam. Dont go overboard spamming on a daily basis as the system will block you from sending copy and paste. You can get around it by adding or changing a word though.
what does that have to do with his dilemma?

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you have three options:

1) Take her to your brothers place and just act like its your place when your brother is gone. Give your bro a run down and he might let you smash on his bed or around it. Hell smash on the couch and kitchen alot of people never even get to the bed.

2) Smash in the car. Take her to a secluded area, hell even a park at night and just escalate and do hella kino , and throw in some liquor and get it on.

3) Go to her place, make up some excuse about your place. Its being fumigated or a female relative is staying over and they need sleep. Do your thang man.

Good luck and give me a update on how your challenge is going when you can.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting up with one tonight and another tomorrow night. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Meeting up with one tonight and another tomorrow night. I'll let you guys know what happens.

POF sloots? lol

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Drive her to some secluded place with a nice view, bring in crack and weed. F'ck her on the front seat you outside, stick it from behind and choke her with the seatbelt. Problem solved!

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
An awesome experience i had before was a night of f**king at my old complex, but we f**ked eveywhere except in the actual apartment. Take her for a walk around the complex and look for a vacant apartment: a few lights on, empty, unlocked, trust me, they are there. You can make it a game to find one. Plus it adds a risk factor that she'll love. Just do it late and you'll be perfectly safe. I've done this before and we got it on in very room in that place. It rocked.

That same night we got it on in the women's bathroom at the fitness center and on the balcony of my apartment.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Go get 'em tiger.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It worked out last night...we just went back to her place because my "cousin was sleeping in my bed". She could tell I was lying but didn't care.

To any guy that wants really easy ***** from hot but mentally messed up girls, use POF. If you want a girlfriend, avoid the site like the plague. I'm pretty sure every girl is a nympho that "wants a relationship" but will ALWAYS fck on the first date.

Tonight is the real test. It's the girl driving to see me. I feel like I have to take her to a public park. Ugh it feels like high school again.