no action because of whitey tighties

Crimson Tide

Banned
Reaction score
had a date with a hb 8, everything went pretty good... until I bent over to grab something, revealing my waste line. she looked shocked and said "You don't wear boxers??"

I was kinda caught off guard and said "I wear what's comfortable." The rest of the date was kinda awkward.

anyway a day later I got a text saying "sorry I don't date guys who wear whitey tighties."

I said "ok lol"

I guess I learned my lesson.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a stupid b!tch.

The only lesson you need to learn is your better off without an idiot like that in your life.

zemaj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, what a fvcking complete b!tch.

If your sure the text wasn't a C&F type flirty text?? then you are WAY WAY WAY better off without her..

infact if it was me i'd have sent something back like "thats cool, I dont date ugly girls :)"

E

Energizer

That's the strangest brush off I have ever heard.

I disagree with the comments above, you handled the situation with maturity, unlike her. She is a loser and isn't worth your time.

It's good to see that you aren't an AFC who would be fretting over trying to persuade to change her mind. :up:

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is female stupidity technologically improved.
It happened a similar thing to me except that it was because i weared my boots without any socks.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
What a stupid b!tch.

The only lesson you need to learn is your better off without an idiot like that in your life.

lol i had a similar situation once when i was walking behind two hb9 mixed race chicks. One of them turned back to look at me and i just acted indifferent and when i walked past them , the one that looked at me was like ''he is hot'' and then the other one says ''but he has a dirty bum''.

The dirty bum she was referring to was the small brown stain i had on my jeans near my butt which was caused from leaving my jeans to soak amongst other coloured clothes in detergent.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck....

That is the DUMBEST thing I have ever heard in my life, what a stupid bytch. Fvck her dude like everybody else said you're better off without her.

I wear tighty whities too I hate boxers.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wear underwear at all in the summertime

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of guys here can learn from the way you handled the situation Crimson.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those threads where I disagree with everybody.

Change your underwear. Tighty whities are a joke. Wear "boxer-briefs" if you have to. Anything but those...or maybe bikini speedos.

Yes, she was a b!tch, but she also taught you something important about women. They put a lot of effort into wearing attractive underwear themselves; you should at least halfway try.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to wear plain white boxers. My first real gf at the time set me straight gave me some boxer briefs to try. I haven't looked back.

If you were pulling off a hotties pants and found some nice big granny panties underneath, don't tell me you wouldn't be turned off.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people I know who wear tighty-whiteys are men over 40 or serious social rejects.

I'm assuming you're not over 40, so don't get lumped in with that other crowd.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't understand why people like boxers so much. I wouldn't want my package swinging around in the wind all day. Especially while working out.

hamilton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seconding whoever wrote to try out boxer briefs, get some athletic looking ones from champion, so comfy and they look great.

RandallP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reading this and laughing. lol Not at you, I'm laughing b/c similar thing happened to me. I took a girl back to my apartment in college and got her down to her underwear. We were in the bed and I went to pull off my pants and I was rockin the whitey tighties. :lol: She looked at me kinda odd but didn't say anything. When I got back on top of her she said "I'm a good girl, I don't do this on the first date" And basically put a stop to what was going on.

Oh well. We didn't talk after that for a long time. A few months later I saw her with another guy and when she saw me she started whispering stuff to him and snickering. I'm pretty sure it was "that guy wears whitey tighties lol" I can't blame her...I'd have laughed too.

Thing is it was my freshman year and I had always just wore whatever my mom bought me. After that I started wearing boxer briefs. They have the same support as tightie whiteys but they aren't embarrassing.

drewsg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've said something like, well I was thinking you could wear some grandma panties at a slumber party at my house