NLP during sex

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I f-closed this secretary chick who sits on my floor at work last night. I had been sarging her for a couple of weeks. We went out last night, and ended up at a hotel a couple of hours later.

Anyway.... during sex, I tried some NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) on her with words.

Everytime she did something right, or really enjoyed something I was doing to her I would say "Good girl".... "Good girl"

or... "that's my good girl" and she was actually getting alot of pleasure from it.

So today, I walked over to her desk to ask her to send off a fax for me, and we engaged in conversation. She pointed out that she had been very productive that day so I just looked at her and said "Good girl"

OH MY GOD! and it worked! she started blushing, getting all shy!

She then messaged me on our internal messaging program saying "i'm so turned on! when do I get more of last night???"

Have any of you guys used NLP with results before? I would love to hear your examples.

Cheers,

Fash

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give me a f*ckin break. NLP is bull****. You think its working for you in bed....welcome to placeboville

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like some good old fashion anchoring, lol. Great stuff huh!

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by God_of_getting_layed
give me a f*ckin break. NLP is bull****. You think its working for you in bed....welcome to placeboville
You serious? You don't think it works?

I was a bit sceptic at first too, but I've given it a try and I think it really does work.

What is placeboville anyways?

Fash

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash
You serious? You don't think it works?

I was a bit sceptic at first too, but I've given it a try and I think it really does work.

What is placeboville anyways?

Fash
A placebo is used in testing to control for the effect of drugs while mimicking every aspect of taking the drugs. For example, a test for a new type of asprin would include one group of people that take the new asprin and another group of people that take a sugar pill that LOOKS like asprin, referred to as the placebo.

The "Placebo Effect" is common in certain types of experiments, whereby a person actually reports the placebo (an otherwise inert and effectless pill) improving their condition/symptoms because they BELIEVE that they are taking real medicine and believe that it is going to make them better, so they do feel slightly better.

He's referring to the fact that she would've gotten turned as hell no matter what you were saying to her. If you'd have walked by her cubical and given her a sly smile and mentioned the name of the hotel or something, she'd have had the same reaction. It's not the words you were saying (they're the placebo) it's the fact that you ARE saying words.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today, I walked over to her desk to ask her to send off a fax for me, and we engaged in conversation. She pointed out that she had been very productive that day so I just looked at her and said "Good girl"

Girls LOVE that type of banter bro, keep it up because it works. I've had dimes (married or not) calling me Daddy with this type of stuff. Yes, I know that they are married, I'm not trying to F them, but it's fun to pull them into your reality and get them to do what you want.

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score

interesting...I will have to try something down these lines. It makes sense why it works, but I never thought of it.

Supreme1

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldn't of been turned on if he didnt say that...

When he said "Good Girl" at work the next day it made her think of the sex they were having, and she craved for more.

If he never said it, she most likely wouldnt of sent him the message.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's NLP, than I should throw the 'nouning technique' out of the window.

Sounds like your saying something in front of her, that nobody else would understand... I do that all of the freaking time. It's called a good memory:D

So many ways to describe the same thing. Being subtle is one thing that turns guys, and a lot of girls on, that's why the technique works. If the girl really listens, it's not because she doesn't know, it's because she knows and she enjoys it.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course it works.

NLP works fine, its not magic or anything, its just a part of understanding the way humans function.

david schade has a lot of good techniques for utilizing NLP and other verbal stuff for sexual purposes.

you guys have to remember, men love with their eyes, women love with their ears - which signifies how easy they are to influence with words.

knowing how to talk correctly in bed will get you anything you want, from hottest sex you've experienced to unlimited BJs to whatever.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
NLP and SS is good for more the slower bedroom or intimate environments.

It's REALLY bad at bar/club venues, but get a girl isolated or some such.

Turn on the bedroom and start doing a MENTAL **** as well as a physical ****. It's a good skill to learn and one I unconsciously picked up that helped turn my college GF into an Asian coc.k sex slave.

But I'd NEVER use it out in the field, get her isolated so you can do some of the actual SEDUCING. That's when you can use NLP and SS. Not before.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all those bashing my man Hash, he did in fact put an anchor on the secretary. Anchor: when someone is feeling in a certain state, and you combine that state with a touch or sound ("good girl"), then upon experiencing that touch or sound later on, the person can get into that state again.

Agree with Asian Playboy, SS is great but it's not really for every venue. Hell, you can even get a girl dripping over the phone if you use the right stuff.

G