Nice Girl vs Party Girl

DJ-Wladek

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been following stuff from sosuave.com for a long time now, and I'd always thought I was really pimp. Tonight was a very humbling experience for me.

In my relationships, I tend to have better luck with the "Nice Girls", the ones you meet on the street and not in clubs. This doesn't really bother me, except that I don't feel like getting into a serious relationship right now.

I'd had some okay experiences at the bar with girls... nothing too serious. Today, was the first time I decided that I was going to try to get some action. I gleaned a lot of advice from Finger's excellent compostion Weapons of Mass Seduction. However, I seem to have no luck when trying to dance with the ladies. Perhaps it's something with my technique. What seems to work is an approach off the dance floor and getting to know them a bit. Whenever I make EC on the dance floor, it seems like the chix will look away and not look back. Maybe I'm putting off a creepy vibe? I got 10 positive responses off the dance floor, and 10 negative ones on it. Some were the same girl, some weren't. Any advice?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never trust a man who dances and never trust a woman who doesn't.

Reaction score
do u dance like a woman - r u trying to emulate the moves of a female - try not to move your hips or arms to much - learn salsa and merengue these dances let the man control the woman.

r u smiling or giggleing on the dance floor? dont do that - make long smooth transitional gestures instead of short choppy ones

or just dont dance - u just aint got the rhythm!

Reaction score
u r only 18 - how do u pick up chicks at bars?

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
The dancefloor is a difficult place to pull because girls have their defenses up big time from all the drunk losers. It sounds to me like you cant really dance that well. If you are lookin to get some easy booty, then rely on your verbal game, because its obviously a lot stronger.

And yeah, it helps to learn some moves. Salsa classes are awesome, not just for learning, but meeting a bunch of hot chicks in an environment where you are the only guy! Try it some time.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Ronny
The dancefloor is a difficult place to pull because girls have their defenses up big time from all the drunk losers. It sounds to me like you cant really dance that well. If you are lookin to get some easy booty, then rely on your verbal game, because its obviously a lot stronger.

And yeah, it helps to learn some moves. Salsa classes are awesome, not just for learning, but meeting a bunch of hot chicks in an environment where you are the only guy! Try it some time.

Dancing floor sucks if you can't dance.
But if you can dance like I do it's the easiest place to get chicks really easily.
For me, easy booty is on the dance floor.

I have copied some dance moves from my male stirpteaser friend.
And chicks dig my style big time.

I've leared this all by myself, so if you bother to practice it, you will become good. No doubt.
By the way I have the worst sence of rhytm. But when I let it go on the dance floor it just comes automatically. That's a result of practice of course, but with it, anyone can do it good.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The dancefloor is a difficult place to pull because girls have their defenses up big time from all the drunk losers."

Back off doofius Maximus

I typically get trashed and go on the dancefloor and start dancing then making out with chicks right there on the dance floor

most of the girls dancing are pretty drunk themselves..I rarely see a girl who is sober and dancing

but what I do notice is loser AFC's who stand by the sidelines watching "drunk losers" hook up with women..stroking their beer bottles mystified at what is going on..most of these guys pride themselves on being sober then going home and jerking off to reruns of the golden girls

get drunk..get laid

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Thas pretty funny Starman. I have seen many of your drunken brethren getting shot down left and right by disgusted chicks. They all get no play whatsoever! But hey, we all have our styles so I wont knock you until I see you getting snubbed in person. Maybe being an obnoxious alcoholic actually works to your advantage. More power to ya bro.

ps- you should really get help with your drinking problem.