• Great tip

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Horrible tip

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Vronski

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you go out, set a goal and do everything to achieve it.

Find out where her limit is. Where will she want you to stop???

She will not initiate anything. Don't expect any action from her unless you initiate it yourself - the only thing she can do, is to accept or decline your moves. That's it. That's her role in the dating/getting together/familiarizing yourself with you. Either accept or decline.

You have the power over everything else. You choose what to offer, you choose when to offer, how to offer and how fast to offer. After that, she decision is up to her.

Do you want you to have more success? Do you want to get more out of the relationships? Yes??

Then you have to do your part and you have to do it quickly. Then give her opportunity to choose. She will be swept away by your boldness and will not be able to refuse.

So, what exactly do I do?? And what goal do I set?

Make a goal of getting her to stop you. Make a goal to find out where her limit is. How far will she let you go if you continue advancing non-stop???

You'll be amazed at how far she will let you before that "I'm not like that, its too soon" will come out of her mouth. Then you say: "Yes, It is fast. I'll take it a bit slower, but do you like it?"

But by the point when you hear that "Slow down" you'll advance so much in very short time.

It is wonderful. Usually, when she agrees on a date, a dinner at your place or any other event, she expects certain things from you, and at that moment she likes you, and at that moment she wants it to go forward. If you hesitate just for a second, it will infect her instantly and the magical process will be broken. But if she expects you to advance and you do, and do so fast and confidently, she will have no choice but to agree and consider you her greatest love.