Newyork Vs South Carolina

91redrotary

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate to start this post like this but NEWYORK women especially citygirls from my expierience are the most stuck up chicks I've ever encountered. Recently did a survey and I went down to lower manhattan and times square and approached 36 women in total with two different approaches. All were decent looking to extroadinary. No unattractive women got approached...
We'll actuallly it wasn't really an approach but just a method to spark conversation.
1st was just asking for directions (excuse me--------- do you know where Blah Blah is
and the second was me approaching them to get to know them better ( Excuse me.........Sorry to interupt you but I had to come speak to you)
SHOCKING but typical results for NYC STANDARDS. 15 I approached (with my 2nd tatic) said they were involved
7 completely ignored me before I even got to ask for directions.
Got 5 numbers. 2 chicks were a complete *****es there response was "WELL----------------------WHAT DO YOU YOU WANT TO SAY" (tactic 2)and the last 4 gave me directions. And 3 said they were in a rush to get to work so they couldn't talk. But funnily enough after they said that I watched two of the girls go to the bus stop to WAIT for the bus. The other one went to a MCdonalds and actually sat down and ate. "Your in a rush to go to work, to wait for the bus????? For a BIGMAC....... B---H PLEEEEEZE!
DAYUMM It seems like it to me that the odds are always against us in NYC. BUT CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!
I Recently visited my (female) cousin Columbia South Carolina. She told me that there are nice pretty girls down here and I'd like it down there. So I decided to do another poll. THESE NUMBERS ARE SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used the same approach as I did back home in NYC
Aprocahed 29 girls and had a conversation with every single one. Got directions from all 9(tactic 1), Got 10 numbers (tactic 2) And the other ten were different approaches which ended up with just conversation.
But this one girl I met at this gas station BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE BEYONCE KNOWLES. BUT HAD A BODY LIKE SERENA WILLIAMS. She was cool as hell. Very friendly and approachable. Saw her when she was pumping gas and I waved to her and gave her a little smile. She smiled back and it went on from there. Mind you she's 24 no kids drives a 04 Mazda rx8 (stick shift at that) has her own house and no man......... Tlak about a diamond in the rough............ It would be wrong for me to assume if she was a NYC chick shewould be a complete B---H butI could almost guarantee it. I wanted to shower her with compliments but my DJ instincts kicked in and I calmed down a bit. I plan on going down there next month to hang out with her. Actually I WILL BE GOING DOWN THERE to see her...
Sorry to drift off with this story but Has anybody expiereinced this with CITY ChICKS..... Maybe it the city life that makes them that way. So many people with everybody trying to get ahead......
Any comments.......
Are the ladies in other Major cities the same way. DALLAS, LA, ATLANTA, MIAMI, CHICAGO, BOSTON ETC...

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
asdf

I was thinking about your post and maybe those NY city girls are just hard. They require more effort and persistance. I'm sure once you get them they'll be freakaleaks in bed though.

Good job on getting out there and trying all of your approaches.

billybob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm coming at ya from the other side of things. I was born and raised in SC and lived there for 21 years until 1 WEEK AGO when I moved up to Pittsburgh.

Its true you can start a convo with anyone down there, and people are generally willing to talk to you and have a good time.

Now I'm up here in Pitt...and a tad bit homesick. There's one thing I never understood about women, and that is the fear of meeting a new man, i.e. "is he a creep, rapist, etc..." but now living in a moderately large city (even though its not NYC, I know) I can totally understand how they can be scared. Plus people just arn't as friendly. I try and start convos with girls and they just seem terrified of me.

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Reaction score
WEST COAST --

Now considering I'm a GIRL and THEREFORE do not approach girls (LOL)...

PHOENIX (U.S. 6th Largest City) -- from what I've SEEN and knowing how I act when random guys approach ME...

It's the SAME AS NYC + P-BURGH!

Yeah, it's just whole the big city thang -- you go outside, and it's crazy...we go on automatic DEFENSE! You truly wanna be left alone, but of course....that doesn't happen...

However, I'm sure that within every SMALL TOWN, in EVERY state...people are a lot friendlier....

Maybe it's because of the smaller population, + knowing ALMOST everyone in the town (that close connection), so no one's really that picky? In the city there's so many people, or GUYS anywayz, that I just become oblivious and don't even LOOK at guys, or people any more! There's just too much on my agenda! You almost get "tunnel vision" (hopefully ya know what I mean by this...)...

And you're right -- everyone wants to make it to the top somehow... BECAUSE -- there's MUCH MORE opportunity + resources in the city...as well as MORE COMPETITION (da*mn!)... :p

And even though I've lived in the city all my life, I do know that once you're IN the city...IT GETS YA! It has the power to alter your way of thinking entirely...(as does a small town) -- it's all your environment and it's "standards"...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Thats what i was trying to tell everyone. NYC girls are hard to get. they got attitudes.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOOKED JUST LIKE BEYONCE KNOWLES. BUT HAD A BODY LIKE SERENA WILLIAMS.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I think it's time to make a visit to South Carolina. I have family there.