newbie?

nycballin

Reaction score
in one of my posts some1 called me a newbie? haha
i look good, and dress good and im not afraid to go up to any girl i dont give a ****, my friend showed me this site. and it seems like its just for nerds who dont know how to gety girls. what is there to know? haha and yea u guys ARE correct on the thing about your clothes depends on where you live, im from nyc, and my frnds all dress like this, its what you gotta do to fit in and the girls like that bad boy image it produces, it doesnt mean im selling out, i dont at all act black or anything, who said jerseys and sean john is MADE for black ppl?

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i look good, and dress good and im not afraid to go up to any girl i dont give a ****, my friend showed me this site. and it seems like its just for nerds who dont know how to gety girls. what is there to know? haha and yea u guys ARE correct on the thing about your clothes depends on where you live, im from nyc, and my frnds all dress like this, its what you gotta do to fit in and the girls like that bad boy image it produces, it doesnt mean im selling out, i dont at all act black or anything, who said jerseys and sean john is MADE for black ppl?

Hmm...first off, the only capitalization in this post resides in the EMPHASIS words. Secondly, you don't dress good, you dress well. While you may not act black, you certainly don't speak English.

It's what you gotta do to fit in? Fvck that. If you've got a good personality (which obviously you don't) you should be popular no matter what you wear or what "color" you act.

You say you don't give a ****. So why are your panties in a twist when some "nerds" insult you?

STFU, newbie wigger

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nycballin
in one of my posts some1 called me a newbie?

I guess? If this is true, why the hell are you starting a thread about it? :confused:

i look good, and dress good and im not afraid to go up to any girl i dont give a ****,

You sound like your on Ricky Lake, I hate to inform you bro but you are going to be judged on your intelligence by outright disrespecting us.

my friend showed me this site. and it seems like its just for nerds who dont know how to gety girls.

Who else would it be for? Popular guys? I love these "nerds" you're talking about. You should see how much greater of an individual they turnout to be, than you are even capable of.

what is there to know?

Read the bible :D

haha and yea u guys ARE correct on the thing about your clothes depends on where you live, im from nyc, and my frnds all dress like this, its what you gotta do to fit in and the girls like that bad boy image it produces, it doesnt mean im selling out, i dont at all act black or anything, who said jerseys and sean john is MADE for black ppl?

You must realize that this does not concern me. The fact that you started your own thread about it, however, directs it towards me. I do not have the excuse of "I'm a moderator, it's my job to read every post", but i do. I'm a dedicated member of this forum and I see that you are trying to put my site down.

Good luck, apparently you feel that you don't need our site. Perhaps it would be in your best interest to stay away then, and if you like I can help you realize why you need this site. It's quite apparent to the more intellectual.