Newbie here, get me started

Randy_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, here's to getting started. Cheers!

I'm 19, and a freshman in college. At school I met a really cute girl, she was probably an 8 and we dated for a while but we broke up because she cheated. At that point, I recognized a lot of the stuff I was doing was AFC nice guy stuff and that my whole life I had let people walk all over me.

A little bit about myself:
I have terrible curly hair. I've been keeping it short to stop from getting little boy "jew curls". I'm considering spiking it up or doing a faux-hawk on days when I'm going out.
I'm VERY smart, I know a lot about a lot of topics. I go to a great school, but even there I do better in school and am just a level above most people.
I'm short and skinny. I used to be a great runner, but since college I've recognized that I need to gain weight. I've been lifting the past few months, I've gained weight pretty fast but I'm still small and skinny. Any way to make this a plus?
I have a twin, he's a natural. I've always been a little nervous around girls, which I've covered up by having a sense of humor. I'm funny, but not exactly sexy. It's worked for me so far, but I could do better.
I play bass in a band, that's something I think I should play up.
I talk way too much... clearly I need to cut down on that and focus on being a listener and "mysterious"

So what can I do? If there are any essential reading materials, hook me up. I learn fast, I'm a decent looking dude and I'm on the path to better myself. I've had some success with good looking women, but I'm not a DJ by any means and I'd like to change.

I'm home from school right now, there's a 10 in my town who always thought I was the cute nerdy kid, she's a popular type girl. She wants to hang out, I could maybe take a chance there?

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
The dj bible is the guide you need, the link is on the lower left hand corner of this page. There is a Bootcamp for newbies, like myself, that should help you with this confidence matter. Best of luck my friend.

Randy_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll work on the bootcamp when I get back to school, I haven't been able to get out much at home. I've been reading the Book of Pook, I'll move onto the DJ Bible next, thanks man.