New to PU starting with EC, are these good signals?

dohta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was at Tim Horton's the other day at my university. There was a small line-up there. I placed my receipt on the counter for the person to make my sandwich but the server was busy with someone else at the moment. So I casually leaned back on the counter and faced away from the store.

I see two girls sitting at a small, open table directly in front of me. I give them some eye contact. One of them was looking around and our eyes caught each other and we looked at each other for about 4-5 seconds. I gave her a small grin and she starts giggling and whispering to her other friend. Her friend then smiled sheepishly.

At this time the server asked me what I want, so I turned around and gave her my order. I made a mental promise to myself though that I would approach those girls once my sandwich was done (didn't want to keep the people behind me waiting). But once my sandwich was done and I turned around, I saw that the girls have already left the table and were almost out a nearby door.

So my questions are:
Should I have still tried to approach them? The door was pretty far (like 20 meters) from me when I saw them and I was thinking it might make me look desperate.

Should I have temporarily ditched my order at the moment the girl giggled and approach her?

Judging from her response, was she open to an approach? Or did they leave because they got freaked out?

When I approach, I usually just go up and say Hi first and follow up on some conversation. This is my first time where I give EC then talk.

Thanks.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would have let them go.

This happens to me all day long. Some cool EC w. a chick.
Can't grab them all, and coming from an attitude of abundance is worth more than stressing after every lil connection.

Let your life flow with DJ'ness. No need to stress it. Babydolls are everywhere, everyday.

Now w. that said... if you were really feelin one of them, by all means get your hunt on. But no worries. Keep it suavely abundant. lol

Oh, and they were def. open to approach. Thats a typical lil scenario. 2 chicks, the smile to giggle. The fact that there was 2 of them, and the giggley little mood, sent them scurrying... but sounds like the vibe was positive.

Peace'

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
I personally would have let them go.

This happens to me all day long. Some cool EC w. a chick.
Can't grab them all, and coming from an attitude of abundance is worth more than stressing after every lil connection.

Let your life flow with DJ'ness. No need to stress it. Babydolls are everywhere, everyday.

Now w. that said... if you were really feelin one of them, by all means get your hunt on. But no worries. Keep it suavely abundant. lol

Oh, and they were def. open to approach. Thats a typical lil scenario. 2 chicks, the smile to giggle. The fact that there was 2 of them, and the giggley little mood, sent them scurrying... but sounds like the vibe was positive.

Peace'
:up:

dohta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks

The little AFC in me was just trying to tell me that they were giggling at me because I looked like an idiot for giving EC.

I'm definitely not beating myself over this loss but was just curious if their reactions were good or not.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... and you want an even bigger secret!?

Even if they were laughing at you (which they weren't, they were giggling in girly delight)........ Tell yourself the same!

Choose to see everything in a way that empowers you.

Shot down by an HB... "guess she couldn't handle a quality man like myself"
Girls laughed at me... "how cute, they're insecure cause of my attractive sexuality"

lol... you feel me!?
Fvck your mind... you tell it what to think!
Not the other way around!
Be master of your life, creator of your creation!

Peace'