new to bar scene... need advice

lambo_cst

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been working in the hookah bar for 4 or 5 years. women were easy cause i was the person they HAD to talk to. Then i would work my game as i gave them coals. I was really good at getting women in a hookah bar scene.

But now im 21 and i got to the bars and i find it difficult to talk to women.

Its a new scene and i just feel a little uncomfy there. i love to dance and i will get out there and do it.

But latly i have been working off other guys mistakes. Ill watch every one for the first hour. notice the creepy guys, then when they start to creep out a girl i save her. its worked alot. but i had being the second man, i want to be the MAN.. lol any help advice

12AJ12

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're unfamilar with an environment I would recommend going in with alot of canned material until your comfortable enough to let your game flow naturally.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink vodka and get so drunk it erases your hard drive!
Or even better, get her really drunk! Nothing like following our ancestors legacy! Do you think they created alcoholic beverages just because of the burning sensation of the aftertaste? Hell no! If they wanted that they would just put hot coals in their mouths! They created it to hack the social structure with it and pull women.Alcoholic drinks are as old as humankind for a reason. they invented beer before they even invented math,

Bluewater7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a good way to move into this scenario is go with friends who are guys AND girls who you feel comfortable around. Then you are feeling good, and can more easily "branch" from the group momentarily if you see other hot girls around - and you look cooler because you are in a group. So you and your friends get a few together and who cares if your "friend" girls aren't that hot or the ones you want... you'll all have a good time and it will give you social credibility to talk to others.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the only thing you have problems with is opening. At the hookah bar you were able to develop your game without opening because, as you said, they had to talk to you. Work on your openings and you should be set.