New Rules For Being a DJ in 2015

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of reading here, and have caught on to some of the new rules that apply to being a DJ in 2015. Here they are.

Let women orbit and give you validation, but if a woman makes you an orbiter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fljxsHlHhQ This isn't a double standard at all, we deserve every bit of validation/ego boost we get from women. They should all be so lucky to like our shirtless Instagram pictures.

DON'T USE TINDER...........but then debate on whether or not you should get in a relationship with the woman you just met on there who sent you dirty pics first, and fvcked you in the men's room at Chili's during the first date. Times are changing and we have to embrace them. We aren't like the other guys on Tinder, we can get into real relationships, and are so confident we have to ask here before taking every step.

Lastly you're around a hottie do stupid s**t to make yourself look cool. You're in place and a girl behind you asks something turn around like you're doing a dance move, that'll make her more hornier than Smilin Bob from the old Enzyte ads.

We may not have Hoverboards and Café 80s, but we atleast have the most insightful and confidential information on picking up women.

Rock on :rockon:

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Oh I get it, sarcasm!
Who's joking?!

This is the new conventional wisdom spread around here. The DJ Bible needs to have an updated Tinder section so that way future generations of men can know who to make a girlfriend out of "Carrie, 33" who takes half naked selfies, and fvcks on the first date. Tinder is the future of seduction and hookups, and we all have to get with the times.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EveryPostHere said:
Who's joking?!

This is the new conventional wisdom spread around here. The DJ Bible needs to have an updated Tinder section so that way future generations of men can know who to make a girlfriend out of "Carrie, 33" who takes half naked selfies, and fvcks on the first date. Tinder is the future of seduction and hookups, and we all have to get with the times.
Yea! Half naked selfies and sex on the first date, what a drag!

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Yea! Half naked selfies and sex on the first date, what a drag!
I know :cry:. They're such a drag that every man has to make 100 posts here about what they should do, how they "love" the wh0re, and want a relationship with them.

This is even more reason why we need a Tinder section added to the DJ Bible, or a Tinder sub forum. We have to have a step by step guide on what to do from the first swipe, to fvcking in her Altima, and then making marriage material out of her.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The rule for 2015 is stop being a b!tch.

In 2015 women are free and "independent". They don't really need individual men the way they did in the past. They have a beta clown on a leash for every life occasion. A beta friend to fix her car, a beta friend to give her emotional support, a beta friend to play white knight/cannon fodder when she gets herself in a bad situation she can't fix by herself, etc.

So in 2015, men are nothing more than a resource to women. A tool to reach a goal (status, kids, money, safety, etc.). So why are women anything more than f*ck toys to men in 2015?

The answer is simple: Men have been brainwashed to be co-dependent losers who need female validation like oxygen. And so.. men value women more than themselves. And so.. men sacrifice their freedom, money and time to get poon and validation from woman. And so.. men are now the weak inferior ones.

The reality is.. poon is easy to come by. Almost too easy. The loyalty and emotional connection you want is something you will never get. It is something women will FAKE to get what they want from clueless betas (status, kids, money, safety, etc.). Women don't commit to men.. they commit to deals. If you want commitment you must be (and STAY) the best deal available. If you want emotional loyalty you must get a dog. :crackup:

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Women don't commit to men.. they commit to deals. If you want commitment you must be (and STAY) the best deal available. If you want emotional loyalty you must get a dog. :crackup:
truer words have never been spoken.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

In 2015 women are free and "independent". They don't really need individual men the way they did in the past. They have a beta clown on a leash for every life occasion. A beta friend to fix her car, a beta friend to give her emotional support, a beta friend to play white knight/cannon fodder when she gets herself in a bad situation she can't fix by herself, etc.

So in 2015, men are nothing more than a resource to women. A tool to reach a goal (status, kids, money, safety, etc.). So why are women anything more than f*ck toys to men in 2015?

The answer is simple: Men have been brainwashed to be co-dependent losers who need female validation like oxygen. And so.. men value women more than themselves. And so.. men sacrifice their freedom, money and time to get poon and validation from woman. And so.. men are now the weak inferior ones.

The reality is.. poon is easy to come by. Almost too easy. The loyalty and emotional connection you want is something you will never get. It is something women will FAKE to get what they want from clueless betas (status, kids, money, safety, etc.). Women don't commit to men.. they commit to deals. If you want commitment you must be (and STAY) the best deal available. If you want emotional loyalty you must get a dog. :crackup:
Pretty much that in almost the majority of cases.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt that why old ladies g3t dogs? Lol

Not me man....i subscribe to the theory of manipulating loyalty emotionally....if she isnt giving it to you shes giving it to another.

Kind of like apple maniulates people into buying their phone chargers smh

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

To say that all women are like that is ridiculous.

There's women who use men for service purposes like just like there are men who use women to fvck. Typically the wh0re who only cares about status and materialistic things is with a guy who only cares about fvcking them.

There is still a very small minority of men and women who are actually capable of loving another person like they should.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love girls who fark on the first date. Truly empowered, do what they want and not what society shames them for. trophies of feminism ;)

_sideways_ said:
Not me man....i subscribe to the theory of manipulating loyalty emotionally....if she isnt giving it to you shes giving it to another.
:D

Chico

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit older and have a few long term relationships under my belt. All were very positive relationships. So I do have a clue what works with women and how they tick. With that said, no one really fully understands women. They are strange animals. Thus, the best we can hope for are general guidelines. These guidelines are readily available, so that is no mystery. What has confounded me is NOT how to get women (I was a stud back in the day), but what to do with them after you reel them in. With my 1970s view of the world, I expected them to tend to my whims...but the times have changed and younger women nowadays expect things the other way around...they expect us to tend to their needs. They need us for sex, children and at times, financial support. So to expect women to tend to our needs, especially any emotional need we may have, is asking for too much. Besides, if we discover that we have an emotional need, the first thing to do is let it go. We are MEN after all. God gave us that power. Women, on the other hand, are usually pawns to their emotions.

Since times have changed, I too have changed. Women fulfill my need for sex and occasional conversation. That's about it. I don't expect anything more, and if I get more, it's gravy.

There was once some theory that women were the nurturers of our society and that men were the providers. Those concepts are long gone. Women may nurture, but they only do some with young children and on occasion, they nurture their girlfriends with advice and support. They generally don't nurture men, and that is probably a good thing.

It's a new world that men must adapt to. Learn the guidelines on how to deal with women, and if you are lucky enough to meet a gal who is great in bed, loyal, and you have good conversation with, don't let her go. Just be a MAN and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.

Good hunting MEN.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

thats tough but on point.. I still tend to think in LTR you can get support from a quality woman - but, caveat, like he said, there is definitely a DEAL going on, and no matter how "talented he's gonna make it one day!" artist/writer you are, she's gonna get her head on straight by her friends and her instinct of trying to get with the winner so the clock is ticking.

but i don't like the other mindset too much of them just being c U m dumpsters - i don't like that line of thinking and i've met too many smart women.