new female game destroyed my 'game'

MaverickBow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first ever post so please be gentle....

Now the situation is this:-
There is this girl who, for the past 5 - 6 weeks has been showing an increasing interest in me and I knew it wasn't a game as she has told people that she likes me. Recently, I saw her out in a bar and I go over to her and start talking. Now once again she is showing me all the signs that she is interested in me.
Then, later on in the evening she comes and starts talking to me - still showing she is into me. So after a short chat I decided to ask her for her number. She then says "no" and WALKS AWAY ! So wtf is going on here ? THEN at the end of the night as I leave she catches my eye and smile at me - again WTF ?

I am (usually) VERY good at reading women's body language and even when a girl is all flirty with her body, I can tell by their face and their eyes if they are just trying to play games. I honed this skill perfectly while working as a DJ (music wise) and some girls, especially HB8/9's would come up and flirt JUST to get me to play a song, then there were the ones who were ACTUALLY into me HB6/7 (with the odd 8) and I would end up getting off with 'cos I new they where genuine.

Now the girl in question totally destroyed my game as when she walked away I just stood there not knowing what to say or do.

The next time I see her I know to show it didn't bother me but I would like to know the meaning behind this "game" of hers -

any ideas ?

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how's this for gentle?

:kick:

J/K

She had her chance, rejected you, Next.

I know it doesn't seem that easy, but it is, and you're better off for making it that easy. When you hear from friends "oh, she really likes you." then you get to respond "Yeah? She had her chance."

Note the period.

It feels great, try it.

When she comes begging you for another shot, well, then you've got options.

"Now the girl in question totally destroyed my game as when she walked away I just stood there not knowing what to say or do."

Here's what you do: go right up and start talking to someone else.

Come on DJ, gather your emotions and shake it off. One game playing chick won't phase you a bit when you have more eggs in more baskets. Good luck.

rascal

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is playing hard to get. call her on it. Tell her

"I don't know what type of man you're used to dating. I'm on a whole other field and i have 0 tolerance for childish games ... now go buy me a drink" in a half serious tone.

oh btw you failed her test so move on it'll probably be easier

Spookey

Don Juan
Reaction score
attention *****? i think so.
she knows you will keep coming back, so dont. find someone better. its her loss

MaverickBow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, especially rascal - you just reminded me about one of the main problems with women - the shvte tests! I can't believe that slipped my mind.

BTW it will be easy to show her she had her chance as she already knows I'm not only after her. When I saw her the time before last, right in front of her, I got this hot girl to buy ME a drink within 20 seconds of chatting to her.

consider myself moved on.