New Dj Has Arived

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
........ sup peoples, names dj fray, friends call me snake, just finished boot camp training, finished recovering fully of you gf dumping me becuse she "fell out of love with me" now im back fully oporational. ready to learn what i can, and share what i konw

my aim screen name is sosuaveguy i havent yet gotten a yim sn but when i do i'll let you konw and my email address is sosuaveguy@yahoo.com feel free to im me or send me an email any time.

im 15 years old, i live in newjerys, im realy into music and i play guitar as my handle sugests, havent had too many gfs but i cut my way though enough phyco &!tcheS to know the deal. i found out about this site from a frind of mine who figured i could use it after my break up. i like track, chess, videogames, drawing instant messageing my frinends, i'm intrestied in phycology Nlp and hypno.. former computer nerd so know my tech stuff if any one needs help on anything..

my statas now is single and loving it.. just got out of an ltr and im not ready for another one just yet.. (give me five seconds) in the mean time my goal is just to mess around have fun being single while i stil can. im not modle but i've got the charm when it comes to meeting the ladies and impressing there friends and parents..

so if you guys dont mind, i'd like to get to konw you all, talk give advice take advice and maybe even share a few funny chix storys. if you have got aim just leave down your sn and i'll add you to my b list, if you havent feel free to send me an email. just saying hello, i'll ttyl. Hit me back, just to chat.

NEW DJ HAS ARIVED

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah funny man. We're gonna get along well.
AIM: LikRtsm

Welcome to the boards.

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the boards ...lol i liked the entrance it was original you usually don't see that

aim: aguardiente225 DB9

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post. You don't see too many people coming into the site with a positive attitude. Welcome to the boards man :)

SN's: PartyBoiCorey310
Cornelious1415