New BootCamp For ALL! (MAN UP!!!!)

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
New BootCamp For ALL! (Read It *****es!!!!)

To all the people reading this forum and not posting, listening to PU stories and not applying the advice: I am calling you out. Its ****ing time to sack up.
Lets improve our game rather than sit around and be pussies. Lets move on to the next level.

I'm really doing this for my damn self seeing that I got into this comfort zone.

Progress Reports will be posted on Fridays & New bootcamp orders will be posted on Saturdays. Total bootcamp weeks will be 16. You will not know what the next bootcamp week will involve until that week's Saturday post.

The precise rules are, when applying bootcamp in the real world:

#1 - The first rule of bootcamp is, you do not talk about bootcamp.
#2 - The second rule of bootcamp is, you DO NOT talk about bootcamp.
#3 - If something you do in regards to bootcamp is actually hurting someone else, or you, then you're not following orders properly and you should STOP and re-read the actual orders for that week.
#4 - Each person is responsible for his own bootcamp.
#5 - One bootcamp order or directive per week, only assigned by me. No elaborations from others, no "guessing" what I might mean. Just read the orders and apply them.
#6 - No "cheating" when going through bootcamp - because the only one that will be being cheated will be you.
#7 - You will apply bootcamp as long as you need to, for that week, until the order is fulfilled.
#8 - If this is your first week on SoSuave, you HAVE TO go through bootcamp. If you missed previous bootcamp weeks, start from the first week (you can find old posts in the archive) and crunch each week's orders into 1-3 days until you catch up to the current week.
#9 - If you don't understand a certain week's bootcamp order(s), don't over-analyze it. Take it at face value. This is not complicated stuff. Any questions you have in regard to specific tactics or methods, whenever they come up, are fully answered on the site.

AM I GETTING THROUGH TO YOU?!?

Now, onto this week's bootcamp...

For this week, and the next week, we will focus on improving your mental environment. This week, specifically, your orders are as follows:

You are to remove all forms of AFC societal influence from your environment unless, for some reason, it would keep you from doing your job or impact your livelihood negatively or, ironically, keep you from getting laid at that moment. This would include, no more listening to ANY songs which contain more than 1 AFC line and aren't in some way motivationally positive. Pack those AFC CDs away, turn off VH1. If you are driving in your car and an AFC song comes on, turn the station. If any station you've got pre-programmed plays predominantly AFC music, assign a different station to that button. If you're riding in someone else's car, ask them to turn the station. If they refuse, don't drive with that person for at least a week. Take the damn bus if you have to. Don't visit web sites with AFC overtones. Don't watch TV shows or movies which you KNOW have AFC storylines. That pretty much covers most American-made movies, but who cares. Most of it is crap anyway. Also, you are to stop "hanging out" with your AFC pals for those times you KNOW there will be no HBs around during such a hang out session. I personally refer to these kinds of sessions as "butt ****ing fests", because the only opportunity in those situations to get your noodle wet is to **** one of your AFC friends in the ass. LOL. In place of those sessions, go out or at least find a way to do something that a PUA would do. If you catch yourself in any of these situations, get yourself OUT of it ASAP.

Now, get to it!

There is the first mission, now fall in line!

Last edited:

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eliminate all AFC influences? In our society? In case you haven't noticed, that's just impossible. What we have to do is learn to ignore it.

Having that been said, I'M IN.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im In

Yea, this stuff is going to be hard, but im in. Despite me learning from "David DeAngelo's Double Your Dating" Book for 6 straight months...and having 1 date, 3 group get togethers....i decided to ditch this program, due to turning into an ass. But since I am recovering from this, I want to become a master Don Juan. COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:D

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought we had some damn men on this board.

"Everybody wanna be a DJ, but nobody wanna be a DJ"

Are you pussies to damn afraid that after I'm done with you, you might grow some balls for once? You can either Man the hell up and join in on bootcamp, or sit at your ****ing desk all day and bitch and moan about the world being unfair to you.

If I don't get atleast 10 more volunteers then this **** is over!

improvingdonjuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im at the stage where i know the theory i realize when i f3ck up and im confident. i see girls at this point as practice for a better future and my world does not revolve around them even though im still nervous of the approach and Learning experieces are never bad cause at least you lear something. after that run on sentence Im In

IMPROVINGDONJUAN ACUNTED FOR DRILLLLLLLLLL SARGGGGGEEEEEANTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMPROVINGDONJUAN HAS A QUESTION SARGEEEEAAAAANT!!!!!!!
WHERE DO WE POST UPDATES OF HOW THE SQUAD IS DOIN SARGEEEEAAAAAAANTTTT????????????????

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: New BootCamp For ALL! (Read It *****es!!!!)

Originally posted by Bunk 040

Progress Reports will be posted on Fridays & New bootcamp orders will be posted on Saturdays. Total bootcamp weeks will be 16. You will not know what the next bootcamp week will involve until that week's Saturday post.
To Brak:
Dude just live your ****ing ordinary life and follow all my rules unless it opposes your ****ing well being.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im in

gdog3000

Reaction score
i was supposed to be in on the last one, but lagged. im ****in in on this sucka. im gonna need a partna on aim to keep me going though. I dont wanna slack this time.
Are we following straight from the boot camp pdf? when do we start?

Capi Crimini

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in. I never actualy did a Boot camp and I always thought it would be fun. Aim buddy's would be good. keep us motivated.

Im in

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah I'm in! Exactly what we need! And we should all report back to keep motivated etc!

StrivetoThrive

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like it, count me in sarge

Good ish right here, count me in....some motivation ought to do me some good

asianAss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in!!!

I'm new here but I could use some team support! That's the way I think this works? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What the heck is AFC influence? Where is the bootcamp PDF?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by asianAss
I'm in!!!

I'm new here but I could use some team support! That's the way I think this works? Correct me if I'm wrong.

What the heck is AFC influence? Where is the bootcamp PDF?
AFC = average frustrated chump

AFC influence, anything that might be seen as sappy and pandering to a more gentle, submissive form of manking. ie Oprah, chat shows, independent women music, gay music, hip hop (just kidding :)). Read what it says top right and go to this, the DJ Bible it kinda the ethos of thsi site, which is why it is recommended reading.

asianAss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
AFC = average frustrated chump

AFC influence, anything that might be seen as sappy and pandering to a more gentle, submissive form of manking. ie Oprah, chat shows, independent women music, gay music, hip hop (just kidding :)). Read what it says top right and go to this, the DJ Bible it kinda the ethos of thsi site, which is why it is recommended reading.
Don't do any of that - except hip hop. What the heck is wrong with hip hop? Not that I understand any of the words in American music anywayz ..

And lost : I can't find the bootcamp anywhere on fastseduction. Got a link?

Last edited:

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VH1's 100 Most Metal Moments is on right now...totally anti-AFC. Those 80's rock stars were getting women all the time.

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, now lets get this **** rolling!!!!:cool: