Never undestimate girls instincts

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An imporant point this, as people rarely seem to touch on it.

As men we go through life looking for signs from women that they're interested, even the most prolific DJ will admit that "buying signs" are encouraging and whilst by no means dictates his actions, are still nice to see as proof you're on the right tracks.

Girls on the other hand seem to have this 6th sense to smell interest, it dosen't take nearly the same amount of effort as it does for men.

For example today a few of us were sat down in college, and a girl I know walked past.

I was just messing around and tripped this girl up and she turned around and grinned at me.

The girl sat next to me then says,

"she fancys you"

I've always considered myself good at picking up on things like that but even I was bemused as to how the hell she knew that.

Obviously she could have been wrong but I think it's quite unlikely as she dosen't say that sort of thing a lot.

So when you're talking to a girl and you think she's not aware of your interest, she probably is.

Hence when you sit at home pondering how to let her know you're interested, the chances are she already knows.

So whilst you're trying to push yourself into making it blaitently obvious and actually pushing for romantinc contact, she's thinking you're a bigger and bigger wuss for not taking it to the next level.

Think about it.

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
As men we go through life looking for signs from women that they're interested, even the most prolific DJ will admit that "buying signs" are encouraging and whilst by no means dictates his actions, are still nice to see as proof you're on the right tracks.
Amen Brother, that's exactly what I am looking for in my latest post:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72945

Hence when you sit at home pondering how to let her know you're interested, the chances are she already knows.
I don't think you should even try to think up on how to make her know that your interested. The more she has doubts about the matter, the hotter you seem in her mind. On the contrary, you should think up of ways to make her confused about whether or not your interested.

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Disturbed
I don't think you should even try to think up on how to make her know that your interested. The more she has doubts about the matter, the hotter you seem in her mind. On the contrary, you should think up of ways to make her confused about whether or not your interested.
And how would you go about doing that?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider my self puirty good at reading people and situations (even tho im a guy). The reason why women are sometimes so hard to read is because hey are emotional creatures. They can go from pissed, sad, crying to totally happy and smiley and back again with in 30 seconds. While us guys have puirty much one of the 4 expresions paisted on our faces; sad, don't give a sh1t, happy or horny.

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Finch
And how would you go about doing that?
tell her she'd make a good friend and then kiss her.

have great dates with her and then seem unavailable.

hang out with other chicks.

and so on and so on...

it's all in the bible.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you make some good points.

The girl that I'm dating now and I were talking about how we first met, she was a customer in my office.

She was telling me all these little things she was doing to try to show interest, like how she got my name, I remember giving it out but wasn't thinking of her in any other way as a customer at the time, but the whole she's thinking, "cha ching, got his name and #" even if it was just my work one. I never would have guessed that she was sitting there completely nervous and totally into me.

And when I drove her and her sister back to their car (parked 1/2 mile away) since she was my last customer for the day, I was just being nice, but she was assuming all this other stuff. Her and her sister had already agreed on who would sit in the front seat wtih me... she even said she was dissapointed and "worried" when I dropped them off without asking for a number or anything, when the whole time I'm sitting there thinking "no, they're just my customers, I don't want to hit on there, there're not interested".

And she's telling me stuff like "you know that time I told you I'll brb and walked off, I had just seen my friend and was going to see if she had some hair clip becuase I thought my hair didn't look good due to the rain".

So I totally missed these interest signs and almost lost an awesome opporotunity, just because I didn't assume that she was interested.

But we're all good now. :D

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Don't put too much into this "Women's intuition" crap. While I think women may be slightly better at picking things up than men, they're certainly not all that good at it.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes

I know girls who brag about how well they know girls and how well they can read them. More often then not though I'm equally as god at reading a girl as they are. Maybe it's because I can read people in general, but I've called girls out on being wrong about reading some girls, then confirmed it myself.

Not to say that girls aren't good at reading other girls because they are. Obviously a girl knows how a girl thinks and operates much like many guys can size up another guy because we're aware of their M.O. and what not. But still I find it best to hone your own skill at reading rather then depend on anybody else. Unless you're really not paying attention and some one clues you in, you're your own best guide to sucess.