never saying sorry

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okayz, i dont know if anyone did this yet but ill still write it. lol. couldnt find it while searching so here it is.

just like the title says, never say sorry. i mean never say sorry. i mean NEVER SAY SORRY. when u say sorry, u lose some of your power and just give her the power. u lose control. even if u do somethang wrong. never say sorry. there is always another way out of it. like in one thread, i forgot the dude but hell it was a good one, he was kinda caught cheating and he didnt say sorry, he thought and decided to go in another route. he decided to break up wit her. crazy and it workd. she says she was sorry and yea....

he didnt say he was sorry. he did not give up any power or give her any control. i must say he handled it well. basically all i am saying is never say sorry. if u cheat on a chick, do somethang like he did. if u hurt her in any way like physically, then u better say sorry, this is the only time. if u dont, u are a ***** and a jerk and a bully. tats the only time. but for everythang else forget it. never say sorry.

and u can get away wit it. like if u never called a girl until a long time has passed and she says "why didnt u call me?" dont say sorry. say "i was busy, but i got to u, didnt i?" or like if she said, "you promised to buy me blank and u never did. dont say sorry, u can say somethang like "would u want me or blank?" and if is serious and picks blank, then forget her, just turn around and walk away. but if she says it jokingly then use some c&f or somethang. dont say sorry. there is always a better answer for u to maintain power.

well tats it NEVER SAY SORRY, unless u hit her obviously.

how did i do?

if this doesnt help then dangggg, tat sucks, delete this and let me think of other better tips. im trying, im trying.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*reply edited*

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an excerpt from David Deangelo's newsletter that went out today. His site is http://www.doubleyourdating.com/

When you said "I'm sorry", what she HEARD was "Uh oh, I just screwed up. I'd better say something quick to fix this. I will put aside my own wants and desires, and say whatever you want
to hear in hopes that you'll like me and give me attention and approval".

Really.
It's actually even WORSE than that.
The reality of this situation is that when you apologized, you created a POWER SHIFT.
The power shifted from YOU to HER.
You felt it, and she felt it.

I guarantee that in the few seconds after you said "I'm sorry", you felt a sinking feeling in your stomach and knew something was wrong. But I
ALSO guarantee that she felt a little SURGE of power AT THAT VERY MOMENT.

At the same moment you were realizing that you just did something wrong, she was realizing that
she OWNED YOU.

Unfortunately, she probably also felt a little bit of disappointment in you, because you were apologizing for something just to get her
approval... and women don't WANT to own men.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're right.

Once again, the masters all agree. Read the Hall of Fame article entitled

"What Happens When You Apologize To a Woman"

Susceptible

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate it when guys don't say sorry. Geez, what are you? an animal?

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No we are not animals, we are adults. And in grown-up land, the reality is that 'sorry' really doesn't do anything. If you break something, fix it, fair enough. But don't say you're sorry.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Animals? Hardly. Saying sorry does not benifit you in any way. It does not fix things, it does not get you anything. It takes from you. But, you can fix things and get benifits by not saying sorry. Saying sorry is a waste of time that would have been better spent trying to fix whatever went wrong. Sorry is for sissies.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf?

Some dude cheated on a chick and not apologized, instead he dumped her - thats ****ing pathetic.

If you **** up, have the damn balls to admit that youre wrong and apologize. A part of being a man is being able to admit that you were wrong, when you indeed were.

Susceptible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd
Wtf?

Some dude cheated on a chick and not apologized, instead he dumped her - thats ****ing pathetic.

If you **** up, have the damn balls to admit that youre wrong and apologize. A part of being a man is being able to admit that you were wrong, when you indeed were.
Agreed.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: you're right.

Originally posted by Marlimus
Once again, the masters all agree. Read the Hall of Fame article entitled

"What Happens When You Apologize To a Woman"
whoops lol. and to the people of cheating and dumping her. they weren't really together, they were seeing each ohter. i dont know. wutever!

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my last word

A wise man is never too proud to correct himself.

Yes, there are times when a man should apologize.
Over sixty years after WWII, the Japanese government has yet to apologize to their surrounding neighbors who they colonized, ravaged, and sold their women into sexual slavery to grayify the Imperial Troops. Does that make the Japanese real men?

Hundreds of years after persecuting and excommunicating Galileo and Copernicus, the roman Catholic church has finally apologized for its actions. Does that make the Church weak?

The Britich Government apologized and considered making reparations to the descendents of African Slaves in former British Colonies. Does that make the Brits AFCs?

Sometimes, we get a little carried away with ourselves in this forum. If you commit a grievous wrong, apologize. There is nothing manly in refusing to acknowledge that pain has been unjustly inflicted on another.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have done nothing wrong, there is no need to apologize. Sometimes, women often try to get an apology out of a man as leverage even when he has done nothing wrong. Once you apologize, she may use your admission of guilt to extract further concessions from you. David Deangelo is right in this regard.

When dealing with your GF, if you know you have done nothing wrong, then there is no need to apologize. However, if you have done something blatantly wrong, be the better man and apologize for it.

Maximus_Decimus

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have done nothing wrong, there is no need to apologize
Anyone who doesn't agree is a dumbass. Wtf is this "don't apologize" bullsh!t?...pathetic...

djaus111000

Don Juan
Reaction score
often a victim of this one haha, but its a great feeling when SHE ends up saying sorry to you when you're in the wrong

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those here saying a man should apologises for his wrongs are completely right, in the world of justice they think they inhabit. But the ****ed up thing is that justice means little - and morality nothing - to a woman weeding out the crap when selecting who gets to fukk her wet little pu55y.

Yep - on a conscious rational level, even they though they know its judicious, fair, moral and shows integrity, apologising lowers your mate value.

And, because women choose their men without any rationality, rather do it on an emotional, instinctive level that bypasses justice entirely, this actually extends to even some of the worst, most heinous wrongdoings.

Especially infidelity. NOW - on this unconscious level this is, illogically, actually a POSITIVE marker - communicating desirability. Therefore (in line with the person who rightly said: only apologise for genuine wrongdoings) there is actually... NOTHING TO APOLOGISE FOR. Just play the rouge, defiant, wayward stud card to death. And thats it.

Even though you fukked her friend.

Its fukked up.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never say sorry? What the hell? When you clearly **** up and hurt someone you say sorry and fix your mistake. When you've done no wrong you shouldn't be saying sorry anyways.

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you really are sorry, say it.
if you find yourself saying it more than twice a year, you're doing something wrong

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you f_ucked up DO say that you are sorry. It takes a man to say you are sorry. But at the same time, never say sorry if you did not do anything wrong, but in her eyes you are the bad guy. Always stand your ground no matter what, but do say sorry if you f_ucked up.