Neurodivergent?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see an increasing number of women describing themselves as "neurodivergent" in their dating profiles. What exactly does that mean? Is it a more socially acceptable way of saying retarded?

The Anomaly

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon it's vanity. They want to feel like they're someone special and unique. But I wonder how many of them invest their efforts in building character and developing personality, which would then warrant such merit.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see an increasing number of women describing themselves as "neurodivergent" in their dating profiles. What exactly does that mean? Is it a more socially acceptable way of saying retarded?
Yes.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go, it's peacocking with mental issues:

1726260288973.png

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe they are a new type of Divergent...wonder what faction they joined?

Dauntless?
Amity?
Candor?
Abnegation?
Erudite?

Or are they trying to disrupt things and create their own 6th faction??

The drama...the suspense...I can't take it!

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago they were all suddenly calling themselves empaths, probably because they saw it in a movie. Women are never less in touch with reality than when they are speaking about themselves.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girlfriend, who we were on and off, friends and not-friends for nearly three years, in one of her final text messages to me was she claimed to be neurodivergent. I think a more accurate label to use would be bi-polar. When we were in person, it was great, but due to her poor communication, when we were away from each other, it could become toxic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My last girlfriend, who we were on and off, friends and not-friends for nearly three years, in one of her final text messages to me was she claimed to be neurodivergent. I think a more accurate label to use would be bi-polar. When we were in person, it was great, but due to her poor communication, when we were away from each other, it could become toxic.
Relationships only become toxic because a person allows it to become toxic.

In other words, it means there was every reason to walk away but the person accepted disrespectful behavior to stay, which then ensured it continued since they taught the other person that was an acceptable way to treat them by their actions.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love this thread.
The term is a just to plaster their issues and Tell you they crazy without saying.
Neuro divergent is the New buzz Word for all the stuff shown in picture above. I am a neuro divergent autisme/adhd Guy.. i would never advertize it but i am Proud and would Tell people if necessary...
Thèse girls are i forgot the Word but definitely flagging themselves (they thus must Be the dark Side of neuro divergent) and use the Word as an excuse to their b-behaviour

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fewer women are neurodivergent than men.

In general, women have better social skills than men. It might even be possible for a neurodivergent woman to have social skills to many neurotypical men. Neurodivergency has the potential to look far different in women than it does in men.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They think they are being cool, but the term is a candy-coated way of saying "crazy."

Steer clear of the looneys!