Needy, wussy move?

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Guy suggests a date with no set time (mistake) through text, girl declines because of work, guy waits a day and calls her with alternate day and time, girl agrees; is this guy now a needy wuss in her eyes?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giantsfan88 said:
Guy suggests a date with no set time (mistake) through text, girl declines because of work, guy waits a day and calls her with alternate day and time, girl agrees; is this guy now a needy wuss in her eyes?
Waiting a day to call her MAY have been a wuss move depending on the circumstance, but the point is that the girl agreed. What are you worried about?

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Well Darth if she thinks I'm a wuss, she'll be less sexually attracted to me. What do you mean by depending on the circumstances?

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giantsfan88 said:
No, he is not. He is the guy he has been up until this point.

You are correct that the date request with no set time was a mistake. It is also disappointing that she didn't counter with a time that works for her. But I don't think that you have damaged your frame at all go on the date and see how it goes.