need urgent help right now for date tonight!

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just asked an HB to go out tonight and she said yes. but now i'm confused about what to do. This is going to be our second date.

In our first date, it was last week, we went out for dinner and went to a bar afterwards. In the bar I asked her if she wanted to come back to my place for a movie and she said she doesn't know me well enough to do that yet. She seemed to have a good time though.

She has been texting me every once in a while since then, and has now said yes to going out tonight, although I haven't told her what we would do.

The goal for this date would be to initiate kino, go in for a first kiss, or get laid if possible.

What would you guys do in my place?

I don't know if I should invite her over. Beyond that i'm not sure where to take her where I could initiate kino, unless we do the bar thing again.

I would take her dancing but there aren't any good clubs nearby.

Starrie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't invite her over, unless she's so all over you that it's ridiculous. Otherwise, invite to do something that has to be done at somebody's home, e.g. play video games, watch a movie, open that great wine you were telling here about.

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's clearly into you to some degree, otherwise a second date probably wouldn't be on the cards, so initiating kino and going in for the first kiss should be easy. Just do something FUN and active- go bowling or something. If you go to a bar again, she'll get bored. Plus doing some sort of physical activity will make kino even easier for you. Start it early, escalate as much as possible, and maybe she'll invite YOU back to hers.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going bowling tomorrow night, and then may pull into whatever I feel the mood warrants. Just an idea. Play bar games if you want to go to that, pool, shuffleboard, darts, etc.

CostaDeSol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the ideas fellas. She actually canceled because she said she is still not feeling well from the flu. I knew she was sick with it earlier in the week but I didn't think it was still affecting her.

She said she still wants to meet up soon, but we didn't set a new date.

I'm feeling pretty confident with this one. I just need to decide on what we will be doing on our next date