need to learn how to dance

Reaction score
school dance coming up, i havn't been to one before, cause i was such a nerd...owell, need some tips, i seriously dont know how to dance, can someone show me a site or link or tutorial or something?

much appreciated my brothers in arms

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
there's been a million of these threads on multiple PUA sites and noone ever has the answer

if you're looking to learn how to dance on the net then, as far as i'm aware, you won't find it

don't be afraid to get your friend to teach you some basic steps. the most important tip is not to give a **** what ppl think about you while dancing. just act like you know wat you're doing and people will believe it, trust me (as long as you don't look ridiculous). you will look alot worse if you're all nervous, looking around trying to fit in

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
I neber dance in my life, and ****ed about 60 woman.
Right...and this is coming from a guy with 400 post in two months...:down:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I was thinking about the same thing, exactly a year ago. Now, I have gone off to university and started clubbing pretty much every night and learnt how to carry myself reasonably well.

It is all about movement.

I can not explain how to dance, I have yet to find someone on the internet that can teach you how to dance. However, the most important thing is confidence. If you look like you are happy and know what you are doing, then everyone will accept that you do. If you do a really really stupid dance move, they will think that you are taking the piss.

Just go for it.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a girl who LJBF'd you, ask her to teach you how to dance...

She shouldn't feel like she has to impress you and will let loose. She shouldn't feel like you are hitting on her, she is there as your mentor, not your dance partner.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
Find a girl who LJBF'd you, ask her to teach you how to dance...

She shouldn't feel like she has to impress you and will let loose. She shouldn't feel like you are hitting on her, she is there as your mentor, not your dance partner.
Wow, it has been a while since such an original advice has been posted here :D

Keep it up!

Crux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Right...and this is coming from a guy with 400 post in two months...:down:
Oh yes, because your post count on this forum is directly linked to the amount of women you've ****ed. Great logic there. :down:

DJ_Trainee_10

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can read all you want on how to dance, and I suggest it, but you won't get positive results unless you practice. Ask a female friend who won't have a problem to teach you.

Ask her to teach you to grind. Knowing you're inability to dance you'll be over your head. ;)