Need to evacuate the LJBF zone

JDMHonduh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have known this girl for quite some time now and we have grown to be very good friends and oftenly joke around about everything but I know she knows I have an interest in her but I want to LEAVE the friendship zone and move onto a stronger relationship, what do guys suggest I do so I can possibly have her bite the bait and maybe we can have a relationship?

This is what I am planning on doing tonite when I see her:

1) When I see her(the girl I like) and her sister I will hug them both blah blah the usual

2) We will probably end up doing something getting coffee or in the park or whatever and I wanna like rub my hand over her cheek complimenting her on her hair/earings. Basically incoprate alot of Kino to convey my message

3) At the end of the nite I want to possibly hug her not just a normal hug but like a deep one that she feels secure. I will leave it at that and say good nite.

How does it sound? Do you think its possible to escape the friend zone and possibly date her?

Thanks!

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, no I don't.

Thats just like one of your boys all of a sudden putting his hand on your cheek, and complimenting you. You'd be freakin the hell out wouldn't you???

That's what it's going to feel like for the girl, your a friend, that's that. I'm sorry.

P.S.

I misread you're topic line. Thought it said "need to ejaculate the LJBF zone".

Mellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
"2) We will probably end up doing something getting coffee or in the park or whatever and I wanna like rub my hand over her cheek complimenting her on her hair/earings. Basically incoprate alot of Kino to convey my message

3) At the end of the nite I want to possibly hug her not just a normal hug but like a deep one that she feels secure. I will leave it at that and say good nite."

If you do that, she'll prolly wonder if you turned gay.
Seriously think about it, you've done nothing before to show her that youre attracted to her.
And now you starting to massage her?

WTF man?

If you're good friend just tell her how you feel, you kinda blew the game when you made friend with her.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, escaping the friendzone is not possible unless you want to take the chance of never speaking to this girl again, and from my expierence, thats not a good thing. So you have really 2 outcomes,
1. she accepts the fact that you want to make a sexual relationship out of this
or
2. you lose her forever

your choice, oh and dont do all that "i want to make her feel secure in my arms" crap, just tell her over the coffee, thats all you can do

Mellow

Don Juan
Reaction score
brenbaus said:
no, escaping the friendzone is not possible unless you want to take the chance of never speaking to this girl again, and from my expierence, thats not a good thing. So you have really 2 outcomes,
1. she accepts the fact that you want to make a sexual relationship out of this
or
2. you lose her forever

your choice, oh and dont do all that "i want to make her feel secure in my arms" crap, just tell her over the coffee, thats all you can do
I totally agree, dont ever make friends with a girl if you're attracted to her.
Better to ignore her or something.
Personally Id 'optioned one, that way you know if you have a chance.