Need some serious help, f***ed up bad

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you guys may have read my journal about Carla and Cassidy...

I was talking to my friend Nick about pick-up stuff, cus he's pretty good, and I sent this text:

"But now its down to f***ing carla this weekend or waiting to chill with cassidy in like a week to possibly f*** her"

Problem is...I sent it to Cassidy, not Nick. And didn't realize it until she texted back "Wtf does that mean".

Please help me, lol I really messed up right here and have no idea what to say or do.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either say your friend took your phone and was messing with you or forget about those chicks. Thats a mortal sin there bud...

I used to say things like that to my buddies but learned that things like that are best left unsaid or at least said with alot of tact. Your 17 so I understand the need to talk sheit with your friends. Me I never say anything incriminating because you never know whos listening or who will hear about it. Some people are desperate to have something to talk about with some girls, I know people that will give you up just to have something to talk about. That same guy your talking to may think your a player now, then one day you meet his sister who is absolutely gorgeous and the guy thinks your a scumbag. Grats! Real story bro...

h1v0lt4g3

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
It's really that hopeless huh?
You just told one chick you had two choices:
1) Have sex with a girl that isn't her
2) Not have sex with the girl you texted, but hang out with her in hopes of sexing her later

Those aren't very hopeful/optimistic/nice things to say to a girl.

So, your best bet is to lie your @ss off and say your buddy stole your phone and started texting people, or hope that Cassidy doesn't tell Carla what you said and just sex Carla.

h1v0lt4g3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, the most important lesson you need to walk away with:
1) Don't say anything in written form that you want someone else to read. Because the person you want least to read it will most likely end up reading it.

I texted one of my friends how much of a douchebag my superior was on the student newspaper. Except, I didn't text my friend. I texted the friend of the guy who was my superior. Lesson learned.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks but tell me what you guys think of these options:

1. I act like I didn't have my phone on me during school, and just got home from the gym (which I did)

2. Admit that I was asking my friend for some advice because I'm dealing with 2 gorgeous girls

Any of those work? Because I don't think lying is gonna work very long...considering we all 3 go to the same school.

h1v0lt4g3

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Thanks but tell me what you guys think of these options:

1. I act like I didn't have my phone on me during school, and just got home from the gym (which I did)

2. Admit that I was asking my friend for some advice because I'm dealing with 2 gorgeous girls

Any of those work? Because I don't think lying is gonna work very long...considering we all 3 go to the same school.
1) What is the point of that? Someone texted her from your phone. You're better off lying your @ss off and saying someone else took it.

2) There was no advice asking there. These girls aren't morons.

h1v0lt4g3

Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Wow I've got problems...

Ok so now my friend who liked this girl, the one who said it was ok with him to pursue me...I guess she told him what I texted her, and wants to fight me...
Can you beat him? :D

=====

As a followup, maybe just apologize and say it was a joke meant for a friend, and play it off with them. This might be your best bet.

BPH2

Reaction score
Well thanks for trying to help guys...if you want to find out what happened I updated the journal I have in the High School section. Had to make this account because I reached a daily post count of 10...

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another reason to say fvck texting! lol

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you follow the other guys advice? Just say you didn't have your phone on you and someone else was messing around. Probably too late now. Also your friend's a pr1ck don't talk to him anymore.