Need some motivaton wallpaper

beercan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone got any lifting motivation screensavers or wallpapers.

I had one before but it got deleted and I think it was working.:woo:

thanks all:rockon:

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
howardalex said:
roflmfao! nice one dude!

I just checked his stats, 160lb :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

haha theres a lot of BIG muscleheads on the board but thats what I'd like to look like honestly. I didn't realize he weighed so little though. whered you find that out?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha theres a lot of BIG muscleheads on the board but thats what I'd like to look like honestly. I didn't realize he weighed so little though. whered you find that out?
He's a fag and enjoys looking at men.

You want to be a toned toothpick?

howardalex

Banned
Reaction score
shagnscoob said:
oops sorry dude, thought you were kidding :eek:

I can't remember where I found that but he's 160lb and like 6' tall, IMO nowhere big enough - you've gotta take into account that he'll look tiny in clothes, I weigh 168lb @ 5'7 and I'm only just getting into large size tops (with a 28" waist, m'not fat :p)

IMO Ryan Reynolds has a much better physique, you should have a look at him ;)

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im gonna go ahead and say theres no wya he only weighs 160 in that picture. doesnt matter though, its all preference.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if you want motivation look @ ****in' Justin Timberlake's stomach in Alpha Dog. I'm 100% straight, but you have to admit that his abs are unreal.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adpreston1988 said:
dude if you want motivation look @ ****in' Justin Timberlake's stomach in Alpha Dog. I'm 100% straight, but you have to admit that his abs are unreal.
Dude it's easy to get abs like that,don't eat/drink anything that morning and tan. You could get those in 6 months easily.