Need some input/advice.

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl I really liked. We get along pretty good (I thought), and have interesting conversations.

I'm way new to DJing. But anyways, she asked me what I meant by something, and I said "Does it matter?"

She got all mad and said I always made smartass remarks. So now she's pissed I guess.

Worst mixed signals I'v ever had.

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl I really liked. We get along pretty good (I thought), and have interesting conversations.

I'm way new to DJing. But anyways, she asked me what I meant by something, and I said "Does it matter?"

She got all mad and said I always made smartass remarks. So now she's pissed I guess.

Worst mixed signals I'v ever had.

Instead of using "smartass remarks," why not use something ****y/funny?

EXAMPLE:

Girl: What did you mean when you said that me tripping on my own foot is bad?
Guy: Well, I'm only saying that your clumsiness is ruining the chemistry between us. So much for getting married (with a big fat grin.)

That's what I would say, and guys, if u have any suggestions or want to correct me, feel free.

SomeRandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly did you tell her for her to ask you that?

raidou

Don Juan
Reaction score
j8snx1, i dont want to sound like a smarta*** but how long did it take u to think that up. i end up in situations frequently where C+F would be not only appropriate, but great and its difficult pulling it off, maybe i jus need more practice.

au revoir

j8snx1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I gotta agree, there are plenty of times where it seems that there's no appropriate time to pull out a C&F, but what I usually do is I just try anyway you know? You're better off knowing that you gave the C&F a shot at awkward times(and most, if not all, of the time it can work!) than regretting over not making any attempts.

And the whole "theres no chemistry between us" reply, I picked it up from a sosuave article, and it shouldnt take too long to think that (or something like it) up if you're trying to use neg-hits.