Need some help!!!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol next time use the search or something...this question has answers all over the site.

"Hey lets see a movie this saturday".

Never ask.

CoolProgram99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaja, ok first just be relaxed and keep it cool. You don't have to worry and think you can be needy, just play it fun and invite her with some of the following (depending on what do you want to do):

-Hey, I was going to check out x movie, but I need an expert in this topic. So if you are, why don't you join me and I'll test you?

-I'll get a cup of coffee (or ice cream I prefer) after class. Why don't you come over?

-(The most basic one haha) Care to join me in (say place) at (say time)?

Just invite as you would invite a friend, only with the C&F attitude, and just don't worry. Don't show a lot of interest and don't think it, and you won't be seen as needy or wuss.
And another councel: DON'T ASK her if she wants to go with you, INVITE HER to join you, as if you either didn't care if she wants or not.

Hope it helps, good luck buddy ;)

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best way for me so far.

- assume she will say yes
- use that attitude and confidence to ask her out.
- be assertive and show your leadership dominance when you ask her out.
- subtly let her understand that she will love the time spent with you.
- if she says no, or doesnt counter-offer another day, she gets NEXTed.
- you are the prize. She should be more than happy to go out with you.

now how would you ask her out if you knew she would love to go out with you? and you knew she is itching to go out with you.... you just need to say it...

"hey i think we should hang out this weekend... I'm a lil busy thursday and friday, but saturday works for me, and you? lets do XXXXX whatever,

"great" "lets do it at this place at this time, and ill pick you up at this time, wear something cute ;)"