Need some help with shirt size!

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys i need some help with the right size of long/short shirt size,it drives me nuts when i get paid and would like a nice shirt on sale and cant decide what size of shirt to get damm? Im 5'9 170 pounds,mesomorph body, about 20% body fat,consider myself chubby and dont feel good in a medium and always decide getting large cause it covers my belly a bit and feels better,as for medium makes me look chubby,so i never get them in that size, i get large. But somehow when i put the large on i doubt that they are to big?:confused:
Damm i just wanna know the right thing so i can settle it in my mind?
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe...try stuff on before you buy it, give it a little extra room to shrink?

But before you buy a bunch of clothes you should be running a bunch of miles and lifting a bunch of weights. My legions are no place for fatbodies!

Romeo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Julius

Hey man i do try things on! And i do choose what feels good and looks good to me,but im not a fashion expert and would like to know what is right for me.And you have a good point i should wait,till i get my body in the condition that i desire!

Thanks!

Xx1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 170 around 18%bf.
I have the same problem as you... which is why I've been doing a lot of cardio lately, however, for now I wear large... once I get that belly thing taken care of I think medium would fit me perfect