need some help here!! pls read!

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay heres the situation... met a rreally hot girl in the bowling alley tonight, got her number!! and i really wanna hook up with this girl!! but im no DJ lol, can someone help me out??

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I would never have to say this, but....

Read the Bible!

Your answers are there, plus a lot of other hidden gold :)

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most logical thing for you right now would be to pick up yer phone and call her. You might want to consider waiting for a few days (two is enough, not three as some may say) and go along the lines of "we had fun at the alley, and today I was reading this movie review(or whatever kind of fun thing to do you came up with), so I figured you might want to tag along". Pick a thing to do and stick to it! Have a plan, a course of events etc.
You can probably manage things from there on. And yes, do read the DJBible.
Cheers.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not a DJ? Dude, you got her phonenumber... that alone makes you better than a lot of the guys on here... you may be more DJ than you think!

Nevertheless, read the bible :D

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
well you could do what the guys above said and read the bible. or you could just call her up, set a date, go on the date, do whatever, and continue on with what you want. when you do screw up or something, you can read the bible and then repeat the process. whichever works