Need some advice

baddfishh40

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl about two weeks ago and I've hung out with her like 3 or 4 times. Over the weekend she was out of town with her friend and texted me at least 50 times and kept calling me asking me if I was hanging out with any girls and that she wasn't doing anything with any guys so I shouldn't do anything with any girls....... It is waaayyy too early for her to expect me to not see other girls. She kept telling me to call her but I really didn't have time to just talk and I really felt we were talking enough as it was.

She is absolutely obsessed. I really want to continue hanging out with her but she is trying to tie me down and I'm not about to put myself in a situation like that right now, especially since I don't even know her all that well. Now she is pissed off about the whole thing and she thinks I'm using her, but I really do enjoy her company. So my question is, should I just sit back and let it ride out or should I tell her straight up that I want to hang out with her but I really think she should give me some space?

Last edited:

mak23

Reaction score
Hang out with her and see where it goes nothing bad can come out of that, if you begin to really like her, you wont care about her being obsessive. You know if you ever start dating youll have complete control and shell be doing w/e you say.

Arioch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend what mak23 says.

Really, I'd just say next her. It already sounds like she's trying to give you too much of the company you claim to like.

If you really, really like this girl, tell her that she's going too fast and that you need more space, and that you wouldn't be asking if you didn't really like her (because you wouldn't! you'd next the sh*t out of her, right?). If she complies, great. If she gives you any more sh*t, YOU MUST NEXT HER.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd suggest a next here. Too much maintenance required.