need some advice

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
see. theres this girl i went out with for a while. but she started to say that she really loved and she wanted to be with me forever. i didnt share these feelings, so i guess i started acting like an ******* and eventually i broke up with her. her friend said she took it really hard. this was around 3 months ago. but last week her friend told me that she really missed me. so i went out with her, we went to a movie, and we ****ed around a bit. im gonna go out wit her again tonite, and i think she wants a relationship again. but i think that she was being a slut after i broke up wit her. and i dont wanna go out wit a slut. so, i guess i got two questions 1) how can i find out if she was being a slut? (shes a little younger than me and goes to a diff school, so i wudnt hear any stories bout this) 2) should i jus keep gettin ***** from her, and if so, how can i keep her thinking that i like her without having another relationship? (i dont know if this made any sense at all)

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry man, but it really didn't make much sense. Wish i could help.

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm, im tryin to make sense out of it. Lets see, did you actually hear about her bein a slut? or did you just assume she was? From what I can tell, this will be a long distance relationship if you all were to get back together. If you do happen to find out she was bein a slut, do not go back out with her. Because if you all do a long distance relationship, she is still gonna be a slut and youll never know about it. If not though, date her again dude. From what it sounded like, the girl had a really high IL in you

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're really interested, then go out with her. But like he said, if she is a slut, you probably wont ever know about it since she does go to another school. I'm kinda talkin to a girl right now and I'm kinda in the same situation :/

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, your not gonna find out if she's a slut unless you closely observe her. Your not going to find out through anybody else cuase they could be lying and you might be ruining something awsome based on what other people have said. You should go for her and if she seems like a slut then kick her ass out of oyur life and forget about her.