Need some advice

gza

Reaction score
I had serious one-itis for this girl cus she was the best looking girl that was ever attracted to me at the time (Right when I was beginning PUA). Anyway, I've worked to make myself an all-around much more attractive person, and I've been getting great results. I'm usually pretty talkative, usually the center of attention, well-liked, and alpha. Anyway, this girl I know for a fact likes me, and I still have a little one-itis. She gives me really good eye contact, initiates kino, alwaysssss walks really close to me, etc. Anyway, whenever we have conversations together, we're both really shy, and our conversations are low energy. To other people, we're both really not shy. Always have awkward conversations that really don't result in anything. An example of our conversations would be like

playfully hits me
her: (shy voice) hey..
me: (shy voice) hey, whats up?
her: not much
walk no talking for like 20 seconds.......
me: i say something to try and break the silence, like so where are you walking to?
her: this place, you?
me: that place
walk no talking..........
etc.

Is this an inner game issue or what? Did I not provide enough comfort or what? I understand now that first impressions are really important, like you have to establish yourself as a sexual, touchy, confident person, otherwise if you try to be that with a different first impression, it will be weird.

She goes to my school so I see her every day

MCristo

Don Juan
Reaction score
gza said:
playfully hits me
her: (shy voice) hey..
me: (shy voice) hey, whats up?
her: not much
walk no talking for like 20 seconds.......
me: i say something to try and break the silence, like so where are you walking to?
her: this place, you?
me: that place
walk no talking..........
etc.
Just learn how to keep a convo going. It's actually quite easy. Just keep asking her questions based on her previous answers. Like for example if she says she's going to soccer practice it's easy to say "how's that going for you" or "whats your record so far this year". Relax man and chat. It's as simple as that.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, build off of what she says. You could also ask her how her day is going, how her weekend was, what her plans for next weekend are (and if she's free, you could ask her to do something with you), etc.

Dank Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man up, give her some energy, and stop walking on eggshells. ­Theres nothing alluring about a hum drum, unattached guy. You have to be exciting, not just mysterious. Have a reason to retain that un-needy attitude. Make yourself a better person before you try and get your first kiss, champ.