Need some advice DJs (im new)

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I spent today with a chick at school that i like. She has a boyfriend.. :/ I teased her a bit, and she had fun i saw that. I was tryin to seduce her and teased her a bit grabbing her telephone and went for the pics from her in bikini, she was amused all that. Her boyfriend called twice and she was acting annoyed when he called kinda showing me that he annoyed her with his boring stuff. So it was all good touched her sometimes and she touched me while doin the project, it was fun. She knows i dated a old friend of hers a little while ago and that i had a date settled with another girl for that evening coz i had a phonecall earlier, so she could thinks im a player or so. In the evening she texted me about school and i replied normally yet entertaining her. She texted me a couple of hours later again something like dont forget you have an exam friday again, prob tryin to figure if im goin to try to seduce her again, not sure? So i went for the bait and texted her something like: i have a new name for u she replied: tell me? texted cant tell you but its coz ur awake so late and stressed like this afternoon, she didnt replie anymore on my text and ignored. didnt replie on that text yet.. My question is DJs how can I get her interest level up in the future since she has a boyfriend and still shows interest in me.

bluejay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
-she has a boyfriend
-she's hitting on you, and you on her
-she's a cheating wh0re
-you're a phaggot

if you do become the ultimate phaggot & get her to leave her monkeybranch over to you & leave her boyfriend, what's going to stop her from cheating on you?

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent today with a chick at school that i like. She has a boyfriend

From the very first line^ I knew this was going to be a waste of time for you...

My question is DJs how can I get her interest level up in the future since she has a boyfriend and still shows interest in me.

Stop trying to get her interest level up...thats how. Counter intuitive right? Ya thats why it works. Shes got a bf dude, just put zero effort into her and maybe when she breaks up(sounds like a beta if shes annoyed) she ll hit you up. You ruin any shot in the future by even thinking about her....even for a second. Shes unavailable and you have better things to do and better women to pursue....period.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bluejay83 said:
-she has a boyfriend
-she's hitting on you, and you on her
-she's a cheating wh0re
-you're a phaggot

if you do become the ultimate phaggot & get her to leave her monkeybranch over to you & leave her boyfriend, what's going to stop her from cheating on you?
your funny in your wordchoise 'monkeybranch' lmfao, its pretty logic tho, nothin gon stop her but idc tbh