Need serious help...

2nd_Chance

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yeah, my girl broke up with me about two weeks ago, but kept flirting with me, and what not, idk... I tried to stay away from her but we work together. I have been posting here a bit, you guys have probably seen my posts... I walk outside tonight.. and shes making out with another guy... looks at me and smiles... :-\

This hurts like hell... and I have been in a daze for like... 3-4 hours since it happened. Blah, I wish I could just forget about her, any tips for getting over this pain? ANY kind of immediate help will be appreciated... I seriously felt sick and still do when I saw that... like.. really sick to my stomach... :(

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any good close friends you could go out to a club with or hang out somewhere or something?

Whenever I'm going through a bad time my buddy always seems to sense it and he comes over and hangs out for a while and I feel great.

We just joke around and forget about any problems either of us have.

That or even better do you have any chicks who've been interested in you that you could ask out?

You're a free man now and there's no greater cure for a situation like this than finding a new girl.

Reaction score
You fool - this is the chastisement you receive for "falling" for a hor!!!

Say "No" to hos!!!!!

She was never "your girl" - she is a hor!!! You miscalculated!! Why?