Need honest opinions

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be really fat and never tried with women. I've lost 130lbs so far this year and I was wondering if you guys would look at my before and after and tell me if it's about time that I start going out and try to get some hotties. I've been dating some barely above average chicks and I'm thinking it might be time to step it up a notch.

Without sounding gay, What do you think? :p

Picture

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should always try talking to girls, whether you're sucessful or not - it's all practice. The fact you've made this post obviously means your more confident in yourself so it must be the best time to start.

BTW you've got my respect for the weight loss, it's good to hear about people taking action.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure you build confidence on your new you, and your NEW experiences. Don't let htose old voicces have their way with you or your actions. Becaue they will try to dictate what you can and cannot do.
Create your new REALITY.

Think to yourself:

"THIS is MY NEW REALITY."

Don't listen to the negative self talk.

Read up on all the seduction m,aterial btw. Take a boot camp, and numebr one rule"
Look for social interaction and social stimulus, not video games or online. Keep that to just what you nee to read for self develpment.

Look into this too:
http://www.innergametapping.com/

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
damn, well first of all congrats! that's quite an achievement. You just look like a fairly beefy guy now... I see guys that look like you with good looking chicks quite a bit. Remember, confidence is everything. Good luck with your new life :up:

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
130lbs, holy crap nice work ;D

mind if i ask how did that go? pm me if you want

gz and don't worry, you've got what it take. and after making that huge improvement on yourself you know you've got it. (hell, everyone does.)

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have made huge improvement in your life. I don't think you will have any problem getting hot chicks if your game is on point.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work on loosing weight!! Now, go start mac'n women!

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I lost the weight by eating between 1000-1200 calories a day for 8 months. I also did a lot of weight training in the gym.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep up the healthy eating and weight lifting.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa you lose a **** load of weight good job dude. You should always try to step it up. I think your ready. You should still workout and eat well though.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a sick transformation man, post about it on health and fitness.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats an incredible loss man.

Outstanding work.

Not only should you post it in Health and Fitness here but in the Before and After section of the Weight Loss Forum site.

I'm linking you to the best story of weight loss on that site so far.

I hope you post your transformation there too as all the people over there appreciate success stories greatly and you can be another mentor to posters there with a lot to lose like Ironman is who lost 235lbs in 10 months.

http://weight-loss.fitness.com/before-after-between/13150-235lbs-10-months.html

Last edited:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo
How old are you - mid 20's?
Honest opinion?
You look like someone with good genetics and high testosterone =
a. lose those love handles
b. you can get even more muscular no problem.

Think about a tatoo/ peircings, probably will be good for you, but up to you of course

Hair and facial hair fit you well i think.

But overall everything is good, very nice job