need help

dj in the uprising

Reaction score
I never had a problem with talking to women until i met this girl. you know that girl that at some point screws all of us up. I'm pretty sure you fellas no what im talking about. since then I find it hard to talk to girls or when i do in the end i blank out or think to hard. have any of you guys been on this situatuion before if so how did you guys get out of it or snap out of this curse. also some tips on how to upin my game.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude look at her as if she isnt that good looking. look to her not so attractive qualities some,but not too much. that should help ease some of that effect shes having on you.

redCobra1

Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing that helps me overcome that period of being on the downside of picking up women is to get your mind off of them completely...get yourself involved with something that will keep your mind busy...for me its working on cars...women love guys with a passion and this is your time to devote your mind to something other than girls. After that your mind should be fresh and ready to deal with this so called curse. Its not really a curse...your just hooked on a girl that threw you off course...do something else for a while then work on getting your game back together...good luck

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blinkwatt
dude look at her as if she isnt that good looking. look to her not so attractive qualities some,but not too much. that should help ease some of that effect shes having on you.
No, don't drag their attractiveness so that its below your self esteem bring your value and beliefs above her. Think about it you have the secrets to success with women how many guys know what you know? Lets be pessimistic and say 1 million heck even 10 million. Now how many good looking girls are there? 100s of millions. From this site you have all the theory needed to attract loads of women, just put the effort into the practical aspect and you are much more valuable to hot women than vice versa.

Animal