Need Help

jfong

Reaction score
What up,
I really need some advice--tried to talk to this girl the other day, failed miserably while being **** blocked by her friend...lol should i talk to her monday, what do i say...I'm new to the site-- are there any general advice/posts/guides that I should take a look at?
Thanks

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jfong said:
What up,
I really need some advice--tried to talk to this girl the other day, failed miserably while being **** blocked by her friend...lol should i talk to her monday, what do i say...I'm new to the site-- are there any general advice/posts/guides that I should take a look at?
Thanks
Read my post in this thread:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=208485

didirectors

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try kino or move on.

-well the only thing i can think to do is your average general talking techniques, witch generally tend to be look for information she gives you and use that to hold up the conversation, but if she sort of doesnt want to talk to you its best to either move on or attempt kino (Friendly non intrusive touch).She may just lighten up if you try this. As for her ****blocking friend you mentioned, the only thing I can think to do is to flirt with her as well as the other girl. Or find a time when shes away from her friend... difficult to do at times knowing how girls seem to never like being left away from there "Best Friend".
-If the conversation seems to fall flat, its either that your not picking up on her conversation hints and following up on them, or that she doesn't really want to talk to you in witch I suggest MOVE ON! Never get stuck on a girl either. Best of luck -ISAIAH:up: