Need help

VDot

Reaction score
In the past two weeks I've consistently been in situations where its late night and I'm with a girl who is clearly interested in me (touching me, hugging me, staying close to me even when I wander away). These girls are not relationship material, but I need a bang.

I'm 27, and these girls are my closest friends friends and i risk running into them on a weeky basis - so how do i sleep with them with out messing up my friends circle, and most importantly letting them know its a one time deal? I will hang out with them the next weekend, and the weekend after and what i really want is a one night stand and be casual friends after that...

Have you been in this situation? How do you handle it? Am I an ******* for wanting a purely sexual relationship and want nothing else to do with them?

I'm looking for serious answers not something like "man up" or "your a wussy".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but coming here asking how have sex with a friend and not ruin the friendship either way is like asking how can i smoke crack on the weekends and not become hooked. it's not possible.

if they are REALLY friends it's not worth it. if they are just girls who hang around with and are willing to lsoe it just go for it.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just get drunk and run game on them. If you're already in the friend zone, you're task is virtually impossible.
And yes, you probably should expect to ruin the friendship.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You fvck em first and then let em know during pillow talk that "you really like them but your not looking for a relationship" they may not want anything either...unless you make em cvm, then they might want the same or do it again

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear VDot,
It's you again isn't it....Why?

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but coming here asking how have sex with a friend and not ruin the friendship either way is like asking how can i smoke crack on the weekends and not become hooked. it's not possible.

if they are REALLY friends it's not worth it. if they are just girls who hang around with and are willing to lsoe it just go for it.
I have all the respect for BB in the world, but I disagree.

Get drunk and do it once. Have fun that night, avoid post-coitus conversations and take them to Panera the next day and speak calmly about it.

Tell them your friendship is too precious to be lost, and you both acted out on impulse and you can't afford to lose her compassionate shoulder.

You should be fine :p

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
I have all the respect for BB in the world, but I disagree.

Get drunk and do it once. Have fun that night, avoid post-coitus conversations and take them to Panera the next day and speak calmly about it.

Tell them your friendship is too precious to be lost, and you both acted out on impulse and you can't afford to lose her compassionate shoulder.

You should be fine :p
Did it.. didn't work.

At least not completely. Turned out the girl had feelings for me, and when I tried this route it hurt her because it got her hopes up. She spun the story to her friend and I lost 3 friendships out of. Luckily I kept some of them, but still lost 3.

I agree with backbreaker here.

Unless... this is the only way I could see it working:

You flirt with her enough that the topic of hooking up comes into conversation. Then you shut it down by saying "I'm not looking for a relationship, so, if that's what you are looking for, it's a bad idea." Then, she will either drop it and you are good, or she will 'talk you into it', saying it would just be once for fun. In which case you are still good. In theory...