Need Help With This Situation!

iChris

Reaction score
My situation looks like this:

About a two weeks ago I notice this girl keep keeps checking me out. So I start talkign to her a little bit everyday, just casually. She starts warming up to me really quick. So I ask for her number - no problem.

So last saterday I start messaging her for while or so, asking about herself. She keeps the convo going for a while, then finally asks why I'm asking these questions. I told her that it was because I liked her.

She replies that I don't even know her so I tell her thats why I want to get to know her better. I havn't gotten a reply since then and it's monday. What should I do?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
iChris said:
My situation looks like this:

About a two weeks ago I notice this girl keep keeps checking me out. So I start talkign to her a little bit everyday, just casually. She starts warming up to me really quick. So I ask for her number - no problem.

So last saterday I start messaging her for while or so, asking about herself. She keeps the convo going for a while, then finally asks why I'm asking these questions. I told her that it was because I liked her.

She replies that I don't even know her so I tell her thats why I want to get to know her better. I havn't gotten a reply since then and it's monday. What should I do?
The simple answer is that you fell into the normal, routine guy. You didn't stir her pot, so to speak. You probably made it seem as if you wanted to discuss her thoughts and feelings like a friggin' homo friend she has.

Turn it around jack. Amp it up a peg or twelve. Have fun with her.

iChris

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The simple answer is that you fell into the normal, routine guy. You didn't stir her pot, so to speak. You probably made it seem as if you wanted to discuss her thoughts and feelings like a friggin' homo friend she has.

Turn it around jack. Amp it up a peg or twelve. Have fun with her.
So you think I still have a chance with this one?

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you sorry for sound like a "freakin homo" and spark a new good conversation!!!! YAAA!!!!

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
You should be special:
Don't tell her you like her turn the sides:
You should reply to the question:
"Why are you asking these qustions" with:
"Why are YOU asking that?".