Need help with cheerleaders!

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so last Friday at this Autozone parking lot my school's varsity Cheerleaders were having a car wash. They were all looking hot in short shorts and everything. Well I have a '02 Trans Am which the girls love. So even though the car wasn't dirty I let them wash it. A bunch of the girls said I have a nice car and all. So when I got out of the car to let them wash it 2 girls said that I looked familar-and one even knew my name. The girls kept telling me I looked familar even though I don't know them-I've just seen them around. Things were going okay I was talking to them and there dance teacher(who looks more like a student). But then this guy pulls up beside me- and he had 2 American Bulldog PUPPIES! Right away all the girls flocked over to him and the puppies. I was trying to get this one gil but she has a BF. My friend said that they're going to be there this Saturday again. This time I'd like to get pictures of them and my car. Do you guys think they'll go for this? The car wash is a donation thing so would it help if I told them I'd give them a donation too? Also how should I go about this without looking like a complete perv?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO NO NO, dont tell them your going to donate money. Thats CHUMPIN (makes u look needy). Go to the car wash again, act like your the SH*T. Tell the girl to make it extra clean today because your car is going to be in "(the name of your fav. car magazine)". You tell them, "HEYY, you girl might be in the magazine, just go and STAND BY the car." Then when they go over, take a snap then say, "BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNGGG" tell them to do something a little bit sexier -> and you know the rest of the sexy photo routine. If you dont, ask me.

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actuallt last time I let them wash it and they did a terrible job, I came in with a clean car and came out with waterspots and dirt all over it. So I don't weant them to wash it this time- I just want some pictures and maybe some numbers afterwards. How should I go for their numbers? Like what should I say?

trans_am17

Don Juan
Reaction score
So they shouldn't get pissed off and think I'm a perv or anything?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go there like you want them to clean it, but then say, "WAIT, last time i came her the car came out dirtier than before. I mean i know you gurls like it dirty, but c'mon this is a car WASHH!" Then say, "I'll take a before and after photo then lets see which one is cleaner. I dont think you girls can make it cleaner than this (giving them a challenge, DJ thing)! Then say, "Stand next to the car, (take a snap)" then say, "BOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIINGGGGGGGG" and you the rest.

Then you grap the girls (kino) put them in sexy posses. And all the rest of the photo shoot routing. DO YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE?