Need Help With A Waitress

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Guys:
I need some advice. I have gone this Sports/Stadium bar to work on business plan for college. To make this story short their is this cute waitress who works there that has caught my attention. She seen me before(from university in another town) and has asked about the project/helped me out. I cut to the chase: How do I ask her out without scaring her off, having her throw me out/get a restraining order, or have her employer S**t a brick at me. I have read some the "how to get waitresses threads" but need some advice for the final push and to close the deal. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Guys. Later

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be upfront and confident. Then ask her straight up, "Jane, I'd like to take you out. What's your phone number?"

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tomcat2007 said:
How do I ask her out without scaring her off, having her throw me out/get a restraining order, or have her employer S**t a brick at me.
If you think this is what's going to happen then you're already hurting yourself.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
If you think this is what's going to happen then you're already hurting yourself.
For real...seems like everyone on here is paranoid about stupid s.hit. I hear all this crap like, "oh i'm scared to have sex with her cuz she might claim I raped her...blah blah blah". Thats an excuse to continure to be a virgin.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomcat2007 said:
Dear Guys:
I need some advice. I have gone this Sports/Stadium bar to work on business plan for college. To make this story short their is this cute waitress who works there that has caught my attention. She seen me before(from university in another town) and has asked about the project/helped me out. I cut to the chase: How do I ask her out without scaring her off, having her throw me out/get a restraining order, or have her employer S**t a brick at me. I have read some the "how to get waitresses threads" but need some advice for the final push and to close the deal. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Guys. Later
Read this extraction i posted in a similar topic, its good.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116555

Read it!