Need help understanding this situation.

underoath777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short. I was at a concert two weeks ago, and caught eyes with this girl. Definitely the laser eyes. Throughout the next couple of hours, this girl and I had made an insane amount of eye contact. Lazered in, with her always looking away first. I just KNEW this girl wanted me.

One problem, she was with her boyfriend. Now it was the ego boost that led to situation but I went for it. After the show I saw her outside, with no one around her, and I approached. I had more confidence than I knew what to do with, as I KNEW I had her.

Verbatim how the conversation went.

Walking up..
Me: "I feel like I know you already."

Her: "Why's that?"

Me: "Because we've been looking at each other all night."

Her: "I'm Rachel" (says this as sweet as possible, and its obvious she was nervous)

Me: "Is that your boyfriend?" (I asked her this three times before she said "yes")

Well, I don't have much time, you don't have much time either, so here's my number. (I had written my number down on paper before hand)

Text me, k?"

Her: "Ok"

Her body language mirrored that of Kristen Stewart's in Twilight. She was super nervous and was like a deer caught in headlights. I was 100% sure she was very attracted to me.

Around 2 hours later, I get a text from her. The conversation lead quickly to how she thought I was sexy. Not long after that, I realized I wasn't speaking to her, but her boyfriend. At that point I was threatened to be knocked out lol.

I just want to know what could've possibly transpired between me meeting her and her boyfriend texting me. After three hours of continuous eye ****ing, and judging by her body language and her response when I approached her, I was 100% sure she wanted me.

Am I being delusional right now? Or does it make more sense that he found out some other way (than her telling him about the guy that just gave her his number)

Blizzard1

Reaction score
underoath777 said:
I just want to know what could've possibly transpired between me meeting her and her boyfriend texting me. After three hours of continuous eye ****ing, and judging by her body language and her response when I approached her, I was 100% sure she wanted me.

Am I being delusional right now? Or does it make more sense that he found out some other way (than her telling him about the guy that just gave her his number)
Bro, I agree with you that she was probably attracted to you on a physical level when she saw you at the concert..hell, she may have found you more attractive than her boyfriend....but in the end did you really expect this girl who you talked to for 30 seconds to compromise her relationship by going out with some guy she barely even knows?

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love that you made the move, man.

Sounds like she wanted you, but it also sounds like she wanted to get caught by her boyfriend. Because how dumb does she have to be to get caught texting you in the FIRST conversation...

Drama Queen crap.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either drama queen w/ jealousy plotline played by her, or legit interest squashed by BF.

You shouldn't have asked about her BF at all. And you should have gotten her number rather than give her yours. And you should have waited a day before contacting her.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unlike the other posters here, I wouldn't have even approached her. Nothing good can come from a girl like that. I know you were probably just wanting to **** her.. so I can understand where you're coming from on that regard. However, if you were looking for more than a ****, you were just asking for trouble. You can't turn a wh0re into a girlfriend, nor a wife. I wouldn't have even wasted my time with a tramp like that. Now go find yourself a classy girl.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
classy girls in the US have 100 men or more on each of them. forget them, look to the Phillipines or someplace like that for a nice, unspoiled, beautiful young lady.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
classy girls in the US have 100 men or more on each of them. forget them, look to the Phillipines or someplace like that for a nice, unspoiled, beautiful young lady.
I'm not gonna lie, I actually kind of agree with this. lmao. I dated a hot filipina for 8 months and was BY FAR the best relationship I've ever had. I made a huge mistake and ended up leaving her for an even hotter woman. I got greedy! The filipina I was dating was a 9/10. I ****ed up.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
metoo said:
and 95 of those hundred men she has zero sexual interest in

I don't know about you, but personally I've never had to compete with the unattractive guys for a girls' attention

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I agree that she was very attracted and either purposely let the bf know to create drama, or he was really sharp and jealous and got the information from her.

You're lucky that you found out it was the bf texting you, or at least you were wise enough to figure it out. This is a common and potentially VERY dangerous trap.

For example, you text some taken chick to set up a "date." She responds with a flirty sexy text conversation and asks you to meet her somewhere. But it's not her actually doing the texting. When you get there, the bf/fiance/husband jumps you with a baseball bat.