Need help on how to react on this

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time i broke up with my girlfriend was because she , before me, hooked up with her private teacher of language. She explained it wasn't a great romance and would kiss only when in caffe's. When I found out about him still being in whole concept. I broke up. That was one of the reasons.

We got together since she ain't seeing him anymore, or so I thought.

First she liked her other ex's photo. Then 2 days later told me not to do oral on her, since when her ex tried doing her last year she didn't like it. Then started telling how he is a great guy but got bad history and that he's acting like a child. I mindlessly exploded like a vulcano and started accusing her of doing the same old disrespect she once did. Reminding her that she either should get together her **** or end it.

So she accused me of being manipulative guy, and paranoid. I can't put it in her dumb brain that I don't believe that she's cheating, but simply disrespecting herself by putting her in those situations, and increasing chances of cheating.

So we calmed down. And 15 minutes later she said she won't change her teacher.

I told her I won't be able to put up with that **** since it will do great harm to me, and obviously whole relationship. So either way I'll go , or he will go. Not because I want to, because I can't take such things happen.

And yes, I got accused big time of doing 'shameless actions' 'being paranoid' and being 'manipulative'. Also she added 'If you are limiting me now, what's next, physical abuse ? '

Now. I'm not sure what's gonna happen.

But I want to calm these things down, until I take her virginity. I'm a virgin as well but I sworn I'm gonna be her first, and I will somehow.

By having sex with her I will get her more into me, and that way she will more easily kick this guy out.

P.S. She bragged how he looks filthy, like a homeless guy, how she has no emotions, but it's hard for her to change a teacher because of 'adaption'. MOre on that , she disregarded that fact and keeps attacking me like it is my fault for all this ****.

This drama is going on my ****ing nerves.

HELP.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if you think the girl is so much problem just break up with her and go find someone else, you have also serious problems from his last topic, chill out move on, you are too young to have that kind of drama.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
dude if you think the girl is so much problem just break up with her and go find someone else, you have also serious problems from his last topic, chill out move on, you are too young to have that kind of drama.
I am willing to destroy myself emotionally if it's needed to make me a better guy later on. I need experience as soon as possible.

Cutting the LTR would be escapism. I must stop this kind of acting from my side, and learn how to deal with these situations.

Running away will do no good in Long Term.