need help on 1its

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, i dont exactly undestand, what is a 1its, is it a girl who u dated but let u go, or is it a girl u had a relationship with, but a short one?? i dont understand.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis is the girl you obsess about. Hardcore AFCs become afflicted with 1itis with a really attractive girl they've never even talked to. It's an obsession bordering on stalking.

1itis can also occur with your current LTR or even ex-. It's not always a bad thing, but it can become unhealthy if your life, pursuits, and social circle start and end with her.

Also not recommended if she's your first as you have nothing, physically or emotionally, to compare it to in order to know if it's "appropriate" to get all 1itis/LTR with her.

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
AsianPlayboy said:
Oneitis is the girl you obsess about. Hardcore AFCs become afflicted with 1itis with a really attractive girl they've never even talked to. It's an obsession bordering on stalking.

1itis can also occur with your current LTR or even ex-. It's not always a bad thing, but it can become unhealthy if your life, pursuits, and social circle start and end with her.

Also not recommended if she's your first as you have nothing, physically or emotionally, to compare it to in order to know if it's "appropriate" to get all 1itis/LTR with her.
I don't think thats the proper definition of oneitis & I'm sure it isn't a girl youv'e never talked to.

Oneitis is you dating/seeing one girl and focusing all you attention on her letting other potential hunnies slip by. Like tunnel vision or putting all your eggs in 1 basket. Diversify bro.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oneitis is the antithesis of options. Most guys are devoid of options that they focus all of their attention one one girl, whether it be someone they like or someone they're dating.