Need help getting back into this...

Divinely Exiled

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Well i've been lurking here for awhile, and surprise surprise! 3 months later when I turned 17 I had my first girlfriend, blah blah, didn't work. Kissed a few girls after, felt like a God. And somehow during that time, I was actually getting some pusssay :rockon:

Well the thing is, my aspies isn't going good.. espically since my psychotic disorders are making my perception on life a bit.. unbalanced.

Is there a way to like, "clear" my head before I talk to females? Any books/threads on deep emotionally connection convos? I'm having a lot of trouble with that right now, because I have to manually tune my body language/voice blah blah, where would you advice I go to look for that? Any authors you guys would recommend for me?

Also brings up to the question, I'm outta high school, where do you advice what is the prime location for meeting new people is?

Thanks guys

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search for the Foundations by Real Social Dynamics. Watch it then get back out there.

Divinely Exiled

Reaction score
thanks guys, i'll look into those :)
does anyone have any books on how to latch onto someone emotionly very rapidly? the idea which im thinking about is bringing up child hood memories and **** like that, would that even work? might have to pounder on that for awhile aye

cheers