Need help, bachelor party etiquette

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been to several weddings, but never been to a bachelor party.

It's going to take place in Nashville over a weekend in September and we have an AirBNB rented. Never been to Nashville, or Tennessee for that matter either.

What are the expectations?

Should I be pitching in with the boys to get the groom a stripper?

Are we going to be getting wasted and going out each night?

Will the single guys be trying to close or are just doing "Bros Nights" each time?

Any unspoken (or spoken) "rules" or expectations would be appreciated.

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're how old now, OP?

"It's going to take place in Nashville over a weekend in September and we have an AirBNB rented. Never been to Nashville, or Tennessee for that matter either"

Don't barf upon learning that the bride is also the groom's sister. The Yokels lead lives very different from those of us men of culture

"What are the expectations? Should I be pitching in with the boys to get the groom a stripper?"

Ask whoever is putting this all together what they're doing, and if they'd like your assistance on any of it

"Are we going to be getting wasted and going out each night?"

It ain't a bachelor party if not

"Will the single guys be trying to close or are just doing "Bros Nights" each time?"

Worry about you and how you'll be using this time, not anyone else

"Any unspoken (or spoken) "rules" or expectations would be appreciated"

Go with the flow in these instances, and don't be a killjoy. Everything will work out fantastically

Agamemnon43

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, it's just a party. You will all get wasted and go home. Relax.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to one. We went out for a great meal, had a few drinks, went to a strip club and that was it. It was in NYC.

Basically you want to make sure the groom enjoys himself. Men aren't as attention starved as chicks in bachelorette parties so that should be fairly easy. Steak, booze, t!ts. Since you're in Nashville maybe find a cool music venue. I've never been there either so can't help.

Of course you can mack on girls too. No one should be taking that personally.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a good chance you'll enjoy the bachelor party.

It's going to take place in Nashville over a weekend in September and we have an AirBNB rented. Never been to Nashville, or Tennessee for that matter either.
Enjoy Nashville! I've heard of Nashville being a common bachelorette party destination but haven't heard much about it as a bachelor party place.

Should I be pitching in with the boys to get the groom a stripper?
It's optional. Some bachelor parties involve strippers and strip clubs, others do not. I don't think that's the best use of time.

Are we going to be getting wasted and going out each night?
This happens at some bachelor parties. You can go out to bars/nightlife venues and not get wasted. Have a drink or two.

Will the single guys be trying to close or are just doing "Bros Nights" each time?
Don't worry about what others do. Do what you want. You have the freedom and ability as a bachelor dude to get some strange pussie in Nashville. You're a good looking 6'0" male with a 90+ lifetime notch count. I can see how you would want to try to get some strange pussie in Nashville.

The Nashville bar scene is where the infamous "Hawk Tuah" woman was discovered. You could find a similar female to that who is DTF with a fit 6'0" guy who has been a male model. You could sell yourself as a one night fantasy to a woman.