Need advice.

BringTheNoise

Reaction score
I'm in college and there is this girl in one of my classes. She has shown lots of interest and I got her number and we are planning on hanging out next week. Well, anyways I just went on facebook and it said that she was in a relationship with some guy. This class is once a week and we flirt around a lot and she has never mentioned her boyfriend. Do you guys think I should still proceed or should I just use my own judgment as it goes?

Lamont

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat bro. Everything she's with me show shows signs that she's into me. So I gave her some space and I'll ask her if she would come out for coffee one morning or something. IF she declines, **** it, I'll move to another one.

The thing with girls like that is that they don't want to reject you but at the same time don't want to break up with their bf's. So they try to hold on to you and use you as a bf replacement when they break up or argue or whatever. I would try to let her know that such behavior is not acceptable, and see where it goes from there.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go with the flow. If she mentions to you that she has a boyfriend then, bail.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her, why let her boyfriend stop you? She sounds like she wants to meet up with you, so meet her and see how things go from there. I wouldn't even mention her boyfriend.

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
Just PM me and we can rearrange to make sure the BF is out of the picture if you know what I mean..

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BringTheNoise said:
Thanks, I'll let her know that I know whats up and see what happens.
Why worry of her relationship status? Why bring it up if it does not worry her? It would only make you appear weak for bringing something baseless up. Lest you know she does not have a boyfriend. She probably said she does on facebook to keep chump guys like yourself away from her. It would be a laughter for her to tell her "hey I though you don't have a boyfriend but i checked your facebook and it says you have a boyfriend." Ridiculous. First you accused her have something, which she is probably not. Second, she'd perceive it as if you're "spying" on her.
I suggest you treat her like you'd to any other girl.... a single girl. Next time, don't facebook.

BringTheNoise

Reaction score
As far as she knows I havent even seen her facebook. I'll just act like I never saw it and like you said, if she doesnt care, then I don't.