Need advice

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl i wanna ask out for the weekend has 3 out of state friends staying with her till Tuesday. They been with her since Friday. She's been showing them around the city, and their staying at her apt so i decided it would not be smart to call her while theyre there cuz she might not wanna make plans with a guy in front of them. Should i call her wednesday or screw her friends and call her tonite? this girl is busy often so im afraid by wed shell prob be booked all weekend. Should i wait till her friends r gone to call her? We havent talked in days, but she texted me yesterday out of the blue saying "how's ur day goin?" So i wonder if she's expecting me to call. or maybe she was concerened that i stoped contacting her all of a sudden?

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
Call her today when you feel for it, if you don't feel for it, call her tomorrow.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unorthodox said:
Call her today when you feel for it, if you don't feel for it, call her tomorrow.

So you don't think its a prob to call her while she's out bein a tourist with her friends? I mean she's not shy, but she's not an outgoing loud girl either. Not sure she'd wanna talk bout schedulin a date in front of them. I assume she's with them 24 hrs a day since their staying with her. I have no prob with callin her, im just wonderin bout her end of it. I feel like shell be alot happier to hear from me and talk to me when theyre not around. I dunno, i dont want another weekedn to go by cuz i know she's seeing at least one other guy she met on match.com. She told me she was. And i know how match is, girls get like 20 winks a day. She had the flu last weekend and cancelled our dates twice cuz of it. And this week her friends r here. The last time i saw her (3 weeks ago) we made out like crazy at her place and she told me she had a great time. So i dont wanna blow this. But then again, if she's really into me, shell leave a night open for me, or make time for me somehow this weekend, am i right?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
blind leading the blind?

unorthodox, dont give ANYOEN advice here.....the fact that u voted urself as never kissing a girl assures that NO ONE WANTS UR ADVICE

to the original poster - tell me, would u be so worried about this girl if u had 5 others going?? i dont think so. In this case, do 2 things for me:

1)get other girls in ur stable, in ur rotation, watever u wanna call it
2)call any of them and get them to hang out WHENEVER U WANT - YOU are the man and u can do watever u want whenever u want, if u wanna call her and see her, then call her and see her and STOP ANALYZING

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
blind leading the blind?

unorthodox, dont give ANYOEN advice here.....the fact that u voted urself as never kissing a girl assures that NO ONE WANTS UR ADVICE

to the original poster - tell me, would u be so worried about this girl if u had 5 others going?? i dont think so. In this case, do 2 things for me:

1)get other girls in ur stable, in ur rotation, watever u wanna call it
2)call any of them and get them to hang out WHENEVER U WANT - YOU are the man and u can do watever u want whenever u want, if u wanna call her and see her, then call her and see her and STOP ANALYZING
Well i know i wanna call her, im just sayin that knowing ehr personality i think shed be much more receptive to my call when she wasn't bombarded by houseguests 24/7. She lives alone and i just wonder if callin her wednesday when they r gone is a better course of action. But ur prob right im overanalayzing.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
all ur problems start with u overanalyzing

sosuave techniques arent meant to result in overanalyzation of every situation!!!

u can seriously call a girl 5 times in a day and not sound like a desperate fool, at the same time u can call a girl once a week and sound quite desperate.........the fact that u care too much about when its better to call, thats not a good thing - just call when u feel like it, and go get other girls so ull stop caring so much about 1 girl

highschoolguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go join her and their friends. Show them who the boss is! Slap that *****! Cause destruction!! **SUPER SAIYAN****