Need Advice Scary Situation With A Cvnt

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I only busted in her once without a condomn. I believe it takes one bust lol. I wonder when a girl is most fertile? Is it before or after her period?
I've busted in a girl once a couple times and she never got pregnant. I'm not sure about your question.

NZGuy2008

Reaction score
Well if it not true, consider uself lucky and use a protection shield next time.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My Name is Nobody said:
I've busted in a girl once a couple times and she never got pregnant. I'm not sure about your question.
Lucky = stupid.

Anytime you play with a loaded gun you have a chance of shooting yourself in the d!ck.

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Lucky = stupid.

Anytime you play with a loaded gun you have a chance of shooting yourself in the d!ck.

Yeah, I got lucky. I was young and didn't care. My most recent scare came when I was getting busy and I looked down and the condom broke but I kept going, but at least I pulled out and busted in her face.

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop busting in this cvnts pvssy without condom. you not need the scare my boy.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I only busted in her once without a condomn. I believe it takes one bust lol. I wonder when a girl is most fertile? Is it before or after her period?

14 days after the start of her last period

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update with the cvnt. She leaves me a text message saying.

CVNT Did you try to call me last night because i was checking my text messages and i saw your number.

I call her to talk. We have a ten min convo but I will only tell you guys the important parts as best as I can remember.

Lookyoung So how do you know your pregnant?
Cvnt Went to the Doctor.
Lookyoung Really what kind of test did they run.
Cvnt Gave me a blood test.
Lookyoung Thats it any other test?
Cvnt If you don't believe me thats fine. I will take care of it myself.
LookyoungNo I don't believe you. We hardly know each other. I don't believe your pregnant. Were you with anyone else besides me.
Cvnt I am not the type of girl that goes out with two guys at once. Than 2 minutes later when I keep pressing her she says yeah I am going out with a black guy. Scarcastically.

I then proceed to tell her that when she comes to Chicago later in the week we will go to the DR to see if your pregnant and we will take a lie detector test. I really don't plan on doing this but I am just testing her to see what she will say. She agrees to it.

I ask her if she would keep the baby and she says she does not know. She really does not believe in abortion but she will figure it out. I tell her its not fair to you, me or the baby if you keep this kid. She responds and says its her choice.

I later explode on her and tell her she is full of sh1t and that if she was pregnant she would have called right when she found out and say she was fvcking pregnant and that i know your the father because your the only guy I slept with.

She responds by saying that she was going to tell me that but I was too busy doing other things. She than says she does not need a father for her baby and than says she never had a father and she is find. (Her parents were divorced)

I tell her off and than i tell her if your Bullsh1tting me we are going to have a problem and I hang up on her. The cvnt texts me

CVNT I feel very bad that u feel that way. I do think that u don't know me whatsoever but it does not matter much but as I have said before I will take care of it myself.
Lookyoung When you come to Chicago contact me and take a lie detector test. BTW your pics on your profile are fake. Your full of sh1t.
Cvnt I will do whatever you want but only if you tell me what I get out of it?
Lookyoung An apology if you are and if your not I never want to speak to you again.
Cvnt Your apology is not important to me so i will do the lie detector test and when your proven wrong i want nothing to do with you.
Lookyoung I never want to speak to you again. Your full of sh1t.
Cvnt Thats sad but ok.
Cvnt I am not going to let your spitefulness affect me in a negative way. I just don't need that in my life.

From now on I will ignore this cvnt. I will not answer her calls. i don't think she is pregnat. But who the fvck knows

What I would like to do is tell her to go fvck yourself and don't call me ever again have the kid and I will take the paternity test when you have it. Fvck you cvnt.

What should I do? Completely ignore her? Talk but keep it short? Change my number?

And what do you guys think from the details? Is she pregnant yes or no?

I would say probably not.

ILikeGirls<3

Don Juan
Reaction score
She has issues with her own life that she is taking out you. Unfortunately, you are getting mad and playing right into her messed up mindset. Just forget the "lie detector" test, and concentrate on getting a bloodtest with her. Keep you rhead like the other posters said.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there's any question she's full of ****, it's just whether she's full of **** on this specific issue. Your initial contact with her was a lie as she posted pics of her that weren't real. Oh yeah and how'd you guys meet, because you wanted to f*ck, right?

Compound this with the fact that her dad is on his deathbed and you're probably dealing with a girl bordering on lunacy. Having said that there's a good chance that she is not pregnant, and even if she is it's also possible that it's not yours.

I don't like how she broke the news to you either, doesn't sound very believable to me, sounds more like she was just wanting attention from you and she knew that would do the trick.

Now the other side of the coin: you've busted in her more than once. It's also possible that the whole reason she wanted to f*ck somebody random is for the specific purpose of getting pregnant. Yeah, she could have been setting this up from the beginning, psychotic chicks have been known to do that.

But regardless of whether or not she's pregnant, the fact is you need to chill the f*ck out, especially when interacting with her. If she's not preggo and is just doing this to get attention from you and reactions out of you, then you're playing right into her hands. This will only cause her to continue the lie and maybe even crank it up a bit. Ditch the lie detector test and don't even bring it up again. It's pointless, she doesn't have to take it if she doesn't want to, and it only shows you as being insecure and out of control. If it makes you feel better, get the preggo test and then a DNA test if necessary--that will tell you all you need to know.

Ignoring her altogether isn't a bad option either, but I wouldn't try to run or change your phone number or anything like that--I have a feeling that she already has all the info she would need to track you down should you prove to be the father if she is pregnant.

Bottom line: you can't change whether or not she's currently knocked up, so focus on what you can control: yourself.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just cut all contact with her after you tell her to fvck off one more time.

The way she is saying things makes me believe she is a mental case.

Meaning one of those people where the lights are on but nobody's home.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Goddamnit Lookyoung!

You acted irrationally and based your responses emotionally, EXACTLY WHAT I SUGGESTED YOU NOT DO!

Brother, you have got to get a grip on your life. I'm at a loss on how to help you my man. If you have any idea on what I can do you let me know.

Don't let her bullsh!t get the best of you. If you are indeed the baby papa then you are what you are. A Dad. Deal with it.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon- Thanks alot for the advice you are 100% right with everything you say.

Kontrollerx- I am not going to contact her at all. If she calls me than I will probably tell her to go fvck herself.

Karmasutra- I understand what your saying but for me to think that a girl has the audacity to break the news in this kind of way pisses me off.

For this girl to not be pregnant and yank my d1ck pisses me off.

And if this is really pregnant by me pisses me off.

I am pissed off and when people are pissed they act irrationaly at times. What has ran through my mind is I am going to have to pay 20% of my earnings to a cvnt I practically had a ONS with. And to a cvnt I am not attracted too.

I hope the b1tch is as crazy as I think she is and is just doing this for attention.

A lesson here would be to put on a condomn and be very careful who you meet online. It seems that girls who participate in online dating have lots of issue.

SalParadise

Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung, I speak from experience as I was in a similar position as yourself at one time. A girl I broke up with pulled a pregnancy claim out of nowhere.

You seem to be concentrating a lot on who is right, who's wrong, how much of a beatch she is, how unfair it us... and so on. If she isn't pregnant (and the circumstances do seem dubious), then this is certainly a dirty trick to play. But the possibility remains that she is, and if she IS pregnant, she has a legal and financial gun to your head.

I'm sure if someone had a loaded gun to your head right now, you wouldn't start shouting at them and telling them how stupid they are. You would realise that if the gun is loaded, by not co-operating with the other person you hold yourself open to a *lot* of pain.

You need to snap out of the anger of the moment and focus on what is going to be BEST FOR LOOKYOUNG in the LONG TERM.

Establish beyond a shadow of a doubt whether or not the pregnancy is real.

If it is, you can start focusing on your next move. You will probably need to have some consistent contact with her in the future, as well as financial and legal arrangements which will be in her favour. Having a civil relationship with her will make this A LOT easier.

If it is not, you can sever all contact. And should you desire it, call her on her desperate and unbalanced behaviour.

But being aggressive towards her now, focusing on what a 'cvnt' she is, and getting overall "pissed off" does NOTHING TO HELP YOU AT ALL. It may make you feel BETTER, but GETTING ANGRY CAN ONLY DO DAMAGE TO YOU.

- You lose your self control - the only thing you have going for you right now

- She could flake out on doing the tests because of your angry responses, actually turn out to be pregnant, and then the attendant responsibilities will come out of nowhere a few months/years down the line.

- She could be pregnant, and now you have a seriously hateful relationship with the mother of your child, which will make a bad situation ten times worse.

Look man, it's up to you if you want to get angry, forceful and pissed off. And maybe you're right to do so (she hardly broke the news to you the right way). Just STAY COOL AND GET SOME HARD EVIDENCE. Then do what you want.

But the bottom line is, it was your responsibility for coming in her. This is what I realised after a lot of ranting and raving when I was in your position. It seems like such a little thing, but it has the power to change your life. No matter how much of a crazy 'cvnt' she is, you're the one who gave her the power she now has over you on a silver platter. We men need to be more careful in protecting our freedom.

Incidentally, do you think part of the reason her behaviour is so unreasonable is the trauma of having her... uh... father slowly dying in front of her? This sounds less like malice and more like a craving for attention and significance.

Anyway, please understand that I wrote this post because I want to help you out, as I've been in exactly your shoes and come out alright, and I hope things work out for you. I'm not judging. Good luck.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For **** sakes...stop calling her a cvnt. You're just as much to blame as she is if she is pregnant. It doesn't sound like a lure to "get you back"...she is saying she will take care of it on her own and take your test then never speak to you again. If she was trying to "hold on to you", she would be calling you non-stop crying, wanting to see you, asking you to be there for her.

Own up to your mistakes and be a man, buddy. Go WITH her to take a test, get a DNA. If its yours, well ****ty deal but now it's time to be responsible. If she isnt pregnant or its not yours...then yes, she is cvnt and you can move on with your life and never speak to her again.

Right now is not the time to do that..until you know if you're going to be a Dad or not. Harsh reality.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
For this girl to not be pregnant and yank my d1ck pisses me off.

And if this is really pregnant by me pisses me off.

I am pissed off and when people are pissed they act irrationaly at times. What has ran through my mind is I am going to have to pay 20% of my earnings to a cvnt I practically had a ONS with. And to a cvnt I am not attracted too.

I hope the b1tch is as crazy as I think she is and is just doing this for attention.

A lesson here would be to put on a condom and be very careful who you meet online. It seems that girls who participate in online dating have lots of issue.

I hope thats the truth man. Good luck, and ****, lesson learned!

A 21 year old single parent taking care of a baby...unless parents are helping out is going to be DAMNED difficult. Sounds like an attention wh0re.

Reaction score
Lookyoung, I think this is bogus, hor vengeance, as I have seen millions of times!! Hors want notoriety and attention, considering that they have no grander purpose in life!! Don't stress bro - all pimps have been in your position!! You call her a cvnt because that is exactly what she is!!! She is a physical sensual/sexual organ, that you are genetically inclined to pursue But it should not be for her physical stank hole that you pursue her--- she should be pursued for her complementary feminine nature!! YOU are in error - for accepting that which should be shunned - stress and chaos is the price to be paid for going against truth!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
For **** sakes...stop calling her a cvnt. You're just as much to blame as she is if she is pregnant. It doesn't sound like a lure to "get you back"...she is saying she will take care of it on her own and take your test then never speak to you again. If she was trying to "hold on to you", she would be calling you non-stop crying, wanting to see you, asking you to be there for her.

Own up to your mistakes and be a man, buddy. Go WITH her to take a test, get a DNA. If its yours, well ****ty deal but now it's time to be responsible. If she isnt pregnant or its not yours...then yes, she is cvnt and you can move on with your life and never speak to her again.

Right now is not the time to do that..until you know if you're going to be a Dad or not. Harsh reality.
Talk about a heavy spoonfull of fvcking reality!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am alot more calm now than I was when I first heard about the situation. At that time I thought it was an 80% chance she was Lying but now I feel its a 95% chance. She has not called me or I have not called her over the last 5 days. THANK GOD. I was stressed out as hell at the time.

I believe she is in Chicago right now as we speak. If the cvnt was pregnant I am sure she would be lighting up my phone right now. BTW the reason why I call her a cvnt is the way she broke the news to me.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread justs makes Chris Rock's statement about lies that much more true,

"Men lie the most, women tell the biggest lies."

Guy's lie:
Her: Where were you?
Him: Uh...Tony's, ya Tony's.

Lady's lie:
Her: It's your baby!

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
tell her to take a picture of the pregnancy test that shows positive with her standing next to it in the picture, and send it to you.

Not a fvcking chance in hell. I will not contact the cvnt unless she contacts me. And if she does I will be nice and cordial to the cvnt. I think this cvnt is a lunatic and I am going to avoid her like the plague.