Need Advice Scary Situation With A Cvnt

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is a fvcked up situation so bear with me you all. About 6 weeks ago I met up with a 21 year old from NY at a hotel in Chicago and ended up fvcking her and busting inside her pu$$y Without a comdomn. ( She comes to Chicago a few times a week because her father had a massive stroke) She has been doing this for the past 6 weeks and have met up with her one more time and we got a room and i ended up fvcking her again. This time I used protection on all three nuts.

When I first met her online she sent me phony pics of an HB 9 but she ended up being an HB 6. I knew the cvnt was lying and confronted her and she claimed it was her but I knew it wasn't. Anyway I was with her alone and horny not extremely attracted to her but attracted enough to have sex with her. So we end up having sex and on the first 2 nuts I use a condomn and on the last one I didn't use a condomn and bust inside her like a dumbass.

After busting a nut she falls on the floor and says oh my god your going to get me pregnant. Lookyoung how dare you. Did not say much and did not think anything of it. I am not attracted to this girl for a relationship.

Ended up fvcking her 2 weeks later with protection and she says she still had not got her period.

4 weeks go by and we don't talk much. And we exchange these texts. on Jan 14.

CVNT: How are you?
Lookyoung: Good am at work. Are you in Chicago and if yes till when?

CVNT::Until weds or maybe longer depends on my dads condition.
Lookyoung Cool lets get together.

CVNT: Are we going to get together like last time only for hanky panky or maybe hangout for something more meaningful?
LookyoungLol I would rather get together and have sex.

Cvnt Oh that is a very tempting proposal but I was looking for something more meaningful for the both of us.

After this I don't text the girl back. She texts me again today.
CVNT How are you?
Lookyoung Would be much better if you were on top of me.

15 minutes later
CVNT So what else lookyoung?
Lookyoung Nothing am going out with a girl tonight. ( The girl ended up flaking)

CVNTNice have fun bye.
Lookyoung Are you in Chicago?

CVNT I left Chicago today and I just came home from laguardia airport. I will come back next week.
10 minutes later.

CVNT I hope you fun with the girl and make sure you don't leave her pregnant as well. Bye

Lookyoung lol
CVNT I am expecting no joke about it i was going to tell u in person but....but don't worry I have it all figured out.

Lookyoung LOL. Well I don't believe you and i am not ready 2 be a daddy. And how do you know if you are.
CVNT I went to my obgyn bc i missed my period. It does not matter if u do or don't the facts remain the same. U don't have to be a daddy I will take care of the baby myself. I am a big girl I will manage.

Now after this I call her to give this cvnt a piece of my mind and the cvnt does not pick up her phone.

What do you guys think of this? I told my friend about it and he says 90% chance she is full of ****. but this is some scary ****. Morally and financially. having a kid with a b1tch I give 2 sh1ts about.

Now how should I play it. Should I change my phonenumber and my email address. I think the CVNT knows my last name?

What would you guys do?

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Change your phone number and email address and if she calls you again do not mention having had sex with her because she may be taping the call.

She can hang you in court if she's saved your cvm and claim that you raped her for revenge.

Sick b!tches without a conscience do this form of revenge all the time and unwitting men get destroyed over it.

Also take a trip to the clinic and make sure this b!tch hasn't given you some kind of STD that doesn't have immediate symptoms.

Then remember from here on out not to go without protection for your soldier on any chick that you don't know really well because a psycho b!tch will save your cvm and go get a rape examination and suddenly you are a rapist and there's nothing you can do to refute her claim that anyone will believe and if you use a rubber a psycho b!tch will retrieve it from the trash and impregnate herself and no one not even Maury will be able to save you from paying for 18 years for it so make sure to get rid of the rubber afterwards so she can't get it.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she is pulling yer leg... did you notice how she 'breaks the news' to you?
''I hope you fun with the girl and make sure you don't leave her pregnant as well''

she is just jealous about your other projects... I wouldn be worried.

just be away from her and get some women closer to your own age

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man, look at the one time she says "how dare you , you will get me pregnant"

then two weeks later, you are messing with her again.

her dad is dying, and she is trying to replace him with a new man in her life. cut the contact, she is crazy.

Reaction score
After all my Hor counsel and now you do this??? :rolleyes:

You treated the hor like a hor and she gets upset - this is to be expected - hors don't like reality and are vengeful!! Just hope that she is trying to scare you (and doing a very good job) and this is only a dream!!!

PuertoRican_Lover said:
For those of you who haven’t read it already on wvpimp00’s thread on the ‘pregnancy question’, here is my fictional, cough, cough, scenario of the dreaded “I’m pregnant” phone call!

The scariest feeling for an 18 year old man is when the dreaded "I'm pregnant" phone call comes in the middle of the night and you hear whimpering cries on the other end of the line!!!

Your heart will sink and you will get a big lump in your throat and become speechless, sweat will start rolling down your back and you will sense oncoming stomach cramps - you will begin to quiver and uncontrollably shake.

The shaking starts from your knees and your legs will be unable to support the weight of your body, so you'll look for a chair, but there will be none to be found, so in defeat you will just drop the total weight of your body onto the floor! You start hitting your forehead and pulling your hair, as if this will help alleviate the thump and heaviness that you feel in your racing heart!

You'll start whispering profanities and start murmuring to yourself "how could this have happened". Then you look down at your little penis and blame him to be the culprit – “such a little thing was given so much power”, you ponder!! But you soon realize that your little fellow was not the problem, rather it was your mind and your wrongful thinking for caving into your lusts for a hor!

Then you start praying that the test results were wrong or this is just a hoax, that this girl is lying because she wants to trap you into a commitment...but her consistent pleas and cries for your understanding convinces you that she is not lying. Then you start becoming delusional and babbling incoherent utterances! You start obsessively lying to her, "I'll take care of the baby honey, I won't leave you - don't worry I'm here for you", all the while you are packing your suitcase and thinking of the fastest escape route out of the city.

After you make these false assurances to her you hang up and call your best buddy for words of comfort and guidance. You give him the news, he says in his most eloquent speech, "Damn, that’s fawked up!" and nothing else is said. Instead of his words comforting you, he only deepens your sense of panic and finally you come to grips with the severity and desperateness of your situation.

You use him as a sounding board and relate to him your current wretched condition, “Damn, I’m 18, in school, no job, I only had one woman and she got pregnant the first time we did it, in nine months I’ll be buying diapers at the Quiki Mart instead of beer, I’ll have to work two jobs to make ends meet, I will have no free time, my educational and career goals are on an indefinite delay, and my future love life looks bleak! What are my parents going to say, when they find out of my irresponsible conduct??? Your buddy in his profound verbosity responds back, “Yikes!!!” You hang up the phone wondering why this guy is your best friend.

You gather yourself off of the floor and you are ridiculously dizzy as a result of the swirling mess that you got yourself into. Then you try to swallow but you find that there is no saliva in your mouth and you make a loud gulping sound, “GULP!!!” Your mouth is dryer than dirt, and your head is pounding. You run to the mirror to see your physically deteriorating self, you don’t like what has become of you in the last 17 minutes! You grab your face with both of your palms and you break down and cry like a biatch and hit the floor once again!!

12 minutes of sobbing makes you feel a little bit better but it is no cure….”I have to be a man”, you say, in a high pitch nasally kid’s voice! Your 110 pound body frame, your undeveloped state of mind and your less than masculine voice reminds you that you are just a pathetic dependent child whose penis has wreaked havoc upon your early manhood – you once again start crying uncontrollably and fall to the floor like a weak feeble lamb that was just born, whose legs are too undeveloped to sustain the weight of his mass.

Suddenly the phone rings, and you wipe your tears away so that your vision is no longer blurred, only then will you be able to see where the phone lays. As you pick up the receiver you try to answer with a confident strong upbeat tone in your voice that belies your miserable and deteriorating mental state. You make a feeble attempt, “Hello”. Your girl is on the other end of the receiver and senses you are not the same man that you were 29 minutes ago, and she asks if you are “ok”. You try to respond but the lack of spit in your mouth and all that crying dehydrated you to the point of making you into a mute! You grab some water and drink it too fast to the point of choking and almost drowning yourself in water and in your own misery!

You run back to the phone and with mock confidence answer to her, “What’s going on?” She is blunt and to the point, “I’m not pregnant – I just had my period”. You are speechless once again, but this time you are not dumbfounded by misery but by joy and you try to act as if what has transpired in the last 29 minutes didn’t profoundly and negatively affect you, “Great, I wasn’t worried, I was ready to do what I had to do to take care of what I brought into this world”. You feel like a liar and a low life because you see out of the corner of your eye your luggage strewn on the floor bulging at the seams from your hurried plan to escape. Beside the luggage you had a map of the city with the fastest route out of town outlined in red!

You make another weak attempt to put a positive spin on what could have been a disastrous situation that would have had dire consequences on your future plans! You couldn’t think of anything original to say so you borrow from Shakespeare and firmly state, “All is well that ends well!” And then in a '****y and funny' Don Juan tone you blurt out, “You are on your period, so does that mean we are not having sex tonight?”

Lookyoung, the moral to the story is - we never learn our lesson until our lesson is taught! To answer your question, the only sure way of not getting a woman pregnant is to abstain from sex!!! Duh!!
You need to Slap that Ho.... http://www.rickysplace.com/flash3/slap-ho.html

Reaction score
What are the chances she is pregnant? I mean he just admitted that he DID bust in her twice! How many busts does it take??

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
Change your phone number and email address and if she calls you again do not mention having had sex with her because she may be taping the call.

She can hang you in court if she's saved your cvm and claim that you raped her for revenge.

Sick b!tches without a conscience do this form of revenge all the time and unwitting men get destroyed over it.

Also take a trip to the clinic and make sure this b!tch hasn't given you some kind of STD that doesn't have immediate symptoms.

Then remember from here on out not to go without protection for your soldier on any chick that you don't know really well because a psycho b!tch will save your cvm and go get a rape examination and suddenly you are a rapist and there's nothing you can do to refute her claim that anyone will believe and if you use a rubber a psycho b!tch will retrieve it from the trash and impregnate herself and no one not even Maury will be able to save you from paying for 18 years for it so make sure to get rid of the rubber afterwards so she can't get it.

lol thanks alot for the advice. As far as STD goes I had a herpes scare not too long ago thank GOD I did not contract that. I will never call this b1tch again and I will probably change my number. The thing that scares me is this cvnt has me by the balls if there is a chance she is pregnant and this would be a big setback in my life. I would literally die.

20 percent for the next 18 years having a kid with a cvnt you don't care about is awful. I am going to stay away from this cvnt.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ducaro said:
she is pulling yer leg... did you notice how she 'breaks the news' to you?
''I hope you fun with the girl and make sure you don't leave her pregnant as well''

she is just jealous about your other projects... I wouldn be worried.

just be away from her and get some women closer to your own age

I know that is what I am hoping for. I shouldn't be worried but I still am. I tend to date younger. 21-27. I don't think the age thing is an issue I just think either this b1tch is crazy which I am hoping. Otherwise I am screwed.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Lookyoung, my brother, you're in a pickle. Suppose she is mental and looking for a psuedo-Dad to replace the one dying. Does this negate the fact that you . . .

CAME IN HER FVCKING PVSSY!

. . . for Christ's sake's man what in God's name were you thinking? You left yourself wide open to a range of possible life changing events. And probably not for the better.

You have sperm possibly fighting a war with other guys' sperm to see who gets the egg. Now is the time for you to be responsible for your future. DO NOT DISREGARD HER OR RUN FROM HER. It will only serve to hurt you if you are, in fact, the baby daddy. Keep your cool. If she's nuts you need to combat her with rationality because her thinking is going to be completely emotionally based. Use this to your advantage.

One. Get a test done to confirm if she is indeed preggo.
Two. Show her no fear. There are 2 rules when dealing with lunatics and mad dogs. 1) Don't run. 2) Remain calm and level headed.
Three. If she is pregnant, get a paternity test done.

If nothing else, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Because the mother of your child is a fruit who lets random guys dump loads in her.

I hope this is a life lesson you'll remember each time you d!ck down a broad you don't give a sh!t about.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
After all my Hor counsel and now you do this??? :rolleyes:

You treated the hor like a hor and she gets upset - this is to be expected - hors don't like reality and are vengeful!! Just hope that she is trying to scare you (and doing a very good job) and this is only a dream!!!

You need to Slap that Ho.... http://www.rickysplace.com/flash3/slap-ho.html

I know LMS I am 31 years old and I should know better. What a fvcking rookie mistake I made. LMS I have had the worst luck over the past 1.5 years.

1. Cervical disc herniation a little over a year ago which I am 100% recovered. Lifting weights and doing brazilian jiu-jitsu.
2. Herpes scare after having sex with the girl from hooters that I told you about. Had pimples around my penis and it ended up being nothing. General practitioner told me I had herpes and than after it lasted 4 weeks went to a dermatolgist and he said its not herpes. THANK GOD I AM ALL CLEARED UP.
3. Epidymitis. If anyone does not know what edpidymits is it is an infection of your nuts usually caused by Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. Thank God it is cured through antibiotics. I have my doubts I contracted it through these means. I think it happend through BJJ as I have rolled without a cup on plenty of occasions.
4. Now I got this cvnt stressing me out. i feel that I have aged 5 years over the last year.

I just hope everything turns out for the best.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No problem lookyoung.

Also deeply internalize Karma's sage advice up there.

It may be like getting shot by a shotgun to read it but it will help in your maturity and learning to avoid this sh!t in the future.

Good luck brother hopefully she's not preggers.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can i just ask a silly little question?
since when is "suck dry" no longer an option?
because, quiet frankly, if you would whip it out and say suck dry as you put it up to her face, she really has no other option at that point, because she will want to satisfy you....
and by golly, its the best damn birth control option out there.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Lookyoung, my brother, you're in a pickle. Suppose she is mental and looking for a psuedo-Dad to replace the one dying. Does this negate the fact that you . . .

CAME IN HER FVCKING PVSSY!

. . . for Christ's sake's man what in God's name were you thinking? You left yourself wide open to a range of possible life changing events. And probably not for the better.

You have sperm possibly fighting a war with other guys' sperm to see who gets the egg. Now is the time for you to be responsible for your future. DO NOT DISREGARD HER OR RUN FROM HER. It will only serve to hurt you if you are, in fact, the baby daddy. Keep your cool. If she's nuts you need to combat her with rationality because her thinking is going to be completely emotionally based. Use this to your advantage.

One. Get a test done to confirm if she is indeed preggo.
Two. Show her no fear. There are 2 rules when dealing with lunatics and mad dogs. 1) Don't run. 2) Remain calm and level headed.
Three. If she is pregnant, get a paternity test done.

If nothing else, put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Because the mother of your child is a fruit who lets random guys dump loads in her.

I hope this is a life lesson you'll remember each time you d!ck down a broad you don't give a sh!t about.
I deserve to get slapped, flamed, and ever other possible thing. I am too old for this sh1t. If I was 21 you say ok it was a mistake. But at my age that was retarded. I am hoping for the best and I would of course take a paternity test if push comes to shove but I don't think and I really hope it does not go that far.

The funny thing is I did something similar to this a few months prior without a condomn. I have to stop being a retard. I have learned my lesson and hopefully don't pay the consequence.

If the girl was pregnant with my kid I would want nothing to do with her and i would take care of the child sole custody . But with our court system that would never happen.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say this lookyoung but I am going to be harsh on you so others will learn, but everything that transpired is your own doing and your own fault.

A) First of when you met her, you clearly stated that it wasn't her real pictures she posted and therefore she was lying. Not only that but her real self is not hot but average looking That is two strikes already!!! Any girl that lies to you like that from the get go should have gotten the boot but you decided to forget all that sh1t and continue.

B) So this lying average looking chick comes back to Chicago to visit her dying father and then finds some random guy of the internet (you) to fvck?!! I don't know about you but that is already sounds fvcked up to me and its another red flag that tells me that this chick is FVCKED UP!

C) You ended up busting inside this lying average looking FVCKED UP woman because you couldn't find another condom!? dude WTF?! are you 31 or 13?! Now you are calling her a cvnt knowing perfectly well what kind of a woman she was! yet you accepted her into your life, you accepted her for what she was and you decided to fvck her without a condom! and now because you fvcked up she is the BAD ONE?!

What would you guys do?
What else can you do?! you fvcked up! you can't do sh1t! The last thing you want is for this fvcked up individual to take your ass to court and make you pay for child support. Best case scenerio she takes care of the kid herself (if she really is pregnant) like she said she was and you never going to hear from her again.

Reaction score
penkitten said:
can i just ask a silly little question?
since when is "suck dry" no longer an option?
because, quiet frankly, if you would whip it out and say suck dry as you put it up to her face, she really has no other option at that point, because she will want to satisfy you....
and by golly, its the best damn birth control option out there.
Are you just trying to get a "rise" out of us?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Sorry to say this lookyoung but I am going to be harsh on you so others will learn, but everything that transpired is your own doing and your own fault.

A) First of when you met her, you clearly stated that it wasn't her real pictures she posted and therefore she was lying. Not only that but her real self is not hot but average looking That is two strikes already!!! Any girl that lies to you like that from the get go should have gotten the boot but you decided to forget all that sh1t and continue.

B) So this lying average looking chick comes back to Chicago to visit her dying father and then finds some random guy of the internet (you) to fvck?!! I don't know about you but that is already sounds fvcked up to me and its another red flag that tells me that this chick is FVCKED UP!

C) You ended up busting inside this lying average looking FVCKED UP woman because you couldn't find another condom!? dude WTF?! are you 31 or 13?! Now you are calling her a cvnt knowing perfectly well what kind of a woman she was! yet you accepted her into your life, you accepted her for what she was and you decided to fvck her without a condom! and now because you fvcked up she is the BAD ONE?!

What else can you do?! you fvcked up! you can't do sh1t! The last thing you want is for this fvcked up individual to take your ass to court and make you pay for child support. Best case scenerio she takes care of the kid herself (if she really is pregnant) like she said she was and you never going to hear from her again.
I agree with your post 100 percent. The problem was I was thinking with my dik. I made a terrible choice and I hope nothing comes out of it. I thought the same thing her dad can't talk is hooked up to a feeding tube and she is out fvcking me.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
What are the chances she is pregnant? I mean he just admitted that he DID bust in her twice! How many busts does it take??
I only busted in her once without a condomn. I believe it takes one bust lol. I wonder when a girl is most fertile? Is it before or after her period?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Are you just trying to get a "rise" out of us?
don't make anything rise on my account, lol.
it just seems to me, that it would so much more simpler than worrying about unwanted pregnancies with women you do not want to be tied to.

Reaction score
penkitten said:
don't make anything rise on my account, lol.
it just seems to me, that it would so much more simpler than worrying about unwanted pregnancies with women you do not want to be tied to.
It didn't rise on your account, but it did think about it.