Need Advice... Please - -

habzie

Reaction score
hi, i hope you can give me some advice basically im a student at university..

i met a girl in a student night out.. .. and we started talking on facebook and getting on well but after a few days she had took me off for no reason.. maybe her friend influenced her not to talk to me .. or whatever

anyways i than bumped in to her at university and we started talking again.. and i she wanted mcdonalds.. so i took her there and i got to know more about her... and walked her home... and everything was postive we was getting along again

next day i came university do some work i saw her on the computer i approached her with a smile and said hi how are you? she said what you doing here.. i said just like every one came to study... and than she said are you stalking me? i said what you talking about .. she really pissed me off than and i called her rude arogant ***** and walked away..

after that i said sorry to her on facebook a few times.. and she said fuk off to me and leave her alone.. now

everytime i see her well once or twice at the university ive said hey, im sorry she just turned around saying fuk off each time lol.. i reallyt dont know what to do i felt we had connected... please any advice

Holden Caulfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let it go.

She is not interested in you. Doesn't matter why; her actions speak louder than words. Move on.

Plenty of fish in the sea...

HC

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
habzie said:
after that i said sorry to her on facebook a few times.. and she said fuk off to me and leave her alone.. now

you are a typical desperate male... you have no chance with this one so move on to the next one. if you keep trying this one she will talk about you and trash your name and you will be labeled as lame be many other girls and then your life will get harder..lol

forget her and move on..