need advice on girl from class

dadood

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this girl in one of my classes. She's smart, two years younger than me, has the right personality that I like, very loyal...the list goes on.

The only problem is she's currently living with a guy whom she liked in the past. I guess they knew each other during high school. She currently doesn't consider him as a boyfriend...just a roommate.

The thing is he has cheated on this girl TWICE. Once he blatantly told her that he liked this girl he saw at a bar. Recently, he flirted with a co-worker at his work place where the co-workers boyfriend almost beat the crap out of him. He also got fired as a result of that since lots of co-workers complained about his attitude and demeanor.

I told my friend to dump that bag of trash. But she told me that he's funny and humorous. I then told her at lunch (one of my tricks up my sleeve to lure her to me) today that cheating on you makes him not a good friend and sticking around with that guy will only hurt you in the long run.

The problem is this girl is only at my college for seven months since she's only a visiting student. I believe she's a student at a college in New York.

Another "weird" thing is the so called boyfriend is territorial about other guys talking to her! for pete's sake! Should I just take her away from this guy? Should I confront him if I have to?

I just can't stop thinking about her.

She only considers me as a friend,.....but I'd like her to start liking me.

What kind of tips do you guys and gals have?

milkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dadood
The only problem is she's currently living with a guy whom she liked in the past. ...The thing is he ... Once he ....He also ....he's funny and humorous.
Don´t think about him, think about you and her. Even better would be not to think, but to act.

I then told her at lunch (one of my tricks up my sleeve to lure her to me) today that cheating on you makes him not a good friend and sticking around with that guy will only hurt you in the long run.
Talking bad about other people will let you appear insecure. Moreover that´s a very bad habit, stop this.

The problem is this girl is only at my college for seven months since she's only a visiting student. I believe she's a student at a college in New York.
That´s your decision if the short time she probably only will be around is a problem for you.

Another "weird" thing is the so called boyfriend is territorial about other guys talking to her! for pete's sake! Should I just take her away from this guy? Should I confront him if I have to?
If you like her, then just take her away. Why should you confront him? Apart from this, this guy has done you nothing bad. If at all it´s you doing him something bad with stealing his gf.

Then stop thinking and start doing the moves.

She only considers me as a friend,.....
Change this. First goal is to kiss her.

but I'd like her to start liking me.
Sorry that´s not possible, you cannot make something start liking you. But good news, you don´t need it, just assume that she likes you and start doing the moves. Then you will see where you get.

Good luck. ;)

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this girl in one of my classes. She's smart, two years younger than me, has the right personality that I like, very loyal...the list goes on.

The only problem is she's currently living with a guy whom she liked in the past. I guess they knew each other during high school. She currently doesn't consider him as a boyfriend...just a roommate.

The thing is he has cheated on this girl TWICE. Once he blatantly told her that he liked this girl he saw at a bar. Recently, he flirted with a co-worker at his work place where the co-workers boyfriend almost beat the crap out of him. He also got fired as a result of that since lots of co-workers complained about his attitude and demeanor.

I told my friend to dump that bag of trash. But she told me that he's funny and humorous. I then told her at lunch (one of my tricks up my sleeve to lure her to me) today that cheating on you makes him not a good friend and sticking around with that guy will only hurt you in the long run.

She only considers me as a friend,.....but I'd like her to start liking me.

What kind of tips do you guys and gals have?
You know what your main problem is when it comes to her? Instead of doing things that attract women, you are trying to convince her "to not like that 'piece of trash'".

You've got to take your attention off of this single girl and go after other women. Take some time for yourself, and take your mind off of her for a little while. You know, I'm 100% confident this girl "knows" that you have feelings for her, but she just isn't attracted to you like a boyfriend. She treats you like a "guyfriend girlfriend" aka best guy friend.

A list of things that you need to become and do in order to attract her:

. Get a new attitude and perspective
. Become charming
. Become more scarce in her life
. Talk to other women
. Become ****y & Funny
. Be confident that you can have her
. Learn to control yourself

Learn to control yourself by not thinking about her. Learn to control yourself by not trying to persuade her.

The one thing that women "love" is a man who is in control.

Before you can accomplish anything, learn to control yourself.

Good Luck
:cool: